Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here it is

63DD3CF1 1505 49FD 8795 372B0C891DA9

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah I soak 16-18hrs... you want wm out as soon as they split. Just find it speeds em up a bit but the biggest thing is definitely the temp really speeds em up.
Yep done it for over 30 yrs like that so i dunno what hes on about... his method isnt one and b all.plenty ways to skin a cat.ive had great success doing it this way so no need to change..

sshz

sshz

LOL........I've been doing it wrong for 30+ years and yet, everything has seemed to work out. It's actually hard to screw it up, if you ask me. Up, down, sideways........ it will work itself out either way. I actually lay them sideways and the taproot goes it's own way.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

LOL........I've been doing it wrong for 30+ years and yet, everything has seemed to work out. It's actually hard to screw it up, if you ask me. Up, down, sideways........ it will work itself out either way. I actually lay them sideways and the taproot goes it's own way.

growing one seed plant at a time with the same genetics mostly for a few years showed differences. Sure they all work out but results vary.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Youd think that but ive had that happen.seed was disorientated probably because we are upside down down here 😂
Gravitropism... or however you spell it. That and phototropism affect root and shoot. Maybe it was dry under idk... but they only grow down... maybe a mutant lol.

Madmax

Madmax

hahahaha.. def agree how quickly they come up.ive never seen that paper explaining to plant taproot up but the old timer who taught me must have..it just makes sense .it also helps to get the seed pod off as it rises out of soil..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Notice pointed almost straight down... root goes straight down not up then down. The curl happens at the seed as the shoot pushup up.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

im going to say there are variables like light intensity and soil composition and they all dont go perfect like the vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom