• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Can’t take anything away from the bucs but I think the chiefs really miss the tackles. Been the source of a lot of frustration for sure
Secondary is falling apart as well. Have been since the 2nd quarter. Super frustrated.

sshz

sshz

45 is the winning total so the prize package goes to sfsdfuturegrower with a guess of 42! Crazy game as I also hit the 4th quarter for $1000 on the squares sheet so I cashed for $2000 of the $2500 pot (but $400 goes to each of my daughters)...... but still fun!

SFSD......Congrats and please message me an address and I'll be sending you a package this week.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Thought you might give half the prize to Milson for splitting the difference. Equal?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Thought you might give half the prize to Milson for splitting the difference. Equal?
Lol I am not quite sure I know what you mean here? Perhaps Max? But as sshz just wrote, price is right rules.

Shame the tackles and some....stuff in the first half from KC in terms of self-inflicted wounds etc really made that not much of a game. More of a coronation for Brady again. Great by the Bucs to take their advantage well with a good defensive plan.

sfsdfuturegrower

sfsdfuturegrower

Super excited to win, thanks sshz for posting a contest. I must admit I only guessed 42.0 because of 420. Really looking forward for the laws to change here so I can grow some of the dank. Really like your grow journal. I am looking forward to reading more of yours in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom