• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Disqualified .was that because of where i am..
Don't you know about the deep animosity that runs between residents of the Eastern Seaboard and Tasmania? It has to do with a spat between Taz and Elmer Fudd......listen this was before my time but as I recall property lines were involved....ironic since Taz is an island and so it should be pretty obvious but ya know...........

what?

Madmax

Madmax

Don't you know about the deep animosity that runs between residents of the Eastern Seaboard and Tasmania? It has to do with a spat between Taz and Elmer Fudd......listen this was before my time but as I recall property lines were involved....ironic since Taz is an island and so it should be pretty obvious but ya know...........

what?
LOL.

sshz

sshz

Sorry guys........

sfsdfuturegrower 42
Madmax 48
Dr. Greene 56
Milson 58
Mr. GreenThumbOG 59
SSHZ 62
BurnzYzBudzz 64
BadBud3 66
Heynow 70
VLAD 72

sshz

sshz

As always, if you live in the USA and win the contest, I'll include some grape gummies in the prize package.

And if you want to revise your current guess, it must be done by midnight tonight.

Feeling a bit better today too, so that's a good sign. Still tired, but chest and breathing doesn't feel as bad.

Dopey28

Dopey28

Glad to hear your going to get tested. Take care of yourself. I’m 37 and one of my best friends a healthy gym clean living sort contracted flu and spent 2 months in a coma of the verge of death. He pulled thru but I find myself taking this stuff a lot more serious now. I love reading you forums hope you feel better soon

sshz

sshz

Thanks dope, had my best day in 2 weeks on Sunday so one day at a time right now. I’ll keep everyone posted.

And the Phresh filter remains outside the room, ready for installation one of these coming days.

A7F4C177 7432 4BC0 994F 98C3C16AF76B

Madmax

Madmax

Same size i got.if your exhaust fans bigger than 750 cfm it will restrict and put a little strain on the fans ability to work smoothly..

Just thought id give you a heads up sshz..

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

My fan's max is 862 cfm BUT I have it on a speed regulator and usually don't run it more than about 60%-65% as I use it for temperature control. So I go up and down speed wise to keep temps in the 80-82 degree range. It never runs above 75% so it should be fine.

Madmax

Madmax

They are great the fan speed controllers.i went big so i can run mine on 1/4 speed.. keeps the noise down .but still noisy.i have peeps come into my yard so noise has to b kept to a minimum.im going to upgrade it at a later date.those phresh hypers are abit noisy .only bad thing about them..very cheap to run..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They are great the fan speed controllers.i went big so i can run mine on 1/4 speed.. keeps the noise down .but still noisy.i have peeps come into my yard so noise has to b kept to a minimum.im going to upgrade it at a later date.those phresh hypers are abit noisy .only bad thing about them..very cheap to run..

i love my hyper fans but one has a sticky noisy bearing now and doesnt always turn on the first try. But they are over $200 now here. I paid $135 shipped for them. Not sure what to replace with.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I’m still trying to figure out is it better in bursts, let’s say 10 minutes on 12 times a day or just run it on for 2 hours on and then off the rest of the day???

I would start with a half hour a day and see how they react, then try more time. This is based on using UVB for years.

Long ago, the only things available were "lizard lights" for terrariums. A plant could be within inches with the light on 12 hours/day. Then I got some t-5 tubes (not lizard lights, from one of the major online grow shops) and let them rip for 4 hours. The plants were extremely upset about it. I'm sure I lost yield that grow.

The bottom line is that I wouldn't trust the light seller with my crop.

With my lights, I didn't notice a difference between blasting them for 1.5 hours straight and staggering it, though it makes sense, in my mind, that the plants would have a chance to "recover."

sshz

sshz

Good info everyone..... thanks. I have 2 of those controllers, and always keep an extra around. But mine's going on 3-4 years and never even had to replace a fuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom