Ever Seen This?

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

so several of my personal strain this year split at the beginning with out topping and formed multiple colas from the start. I also have a few that have really strange stalks. They are super wide and about 25% as thick as they are wide. It looks like the stalks are trying to break apart into two branches. If it’s happened before I didn’t pay attention, but I find it kind of interesting as a feature and I wonder how they will finish (and if they are female). Any thoughts on these mutants?

Ever seen this
Ever seen this 2
Ever seen this 3

Ever seen this 3

Ever seen this 4

I’m imagining huge mutant flowers Hahahah

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Thats pretty cool...looks like a Siamese type deal

It seems they are prone to splitting into more main stalks. I have half a dozen with this feature and def plan on using the best one as a seeder. I just pulled this guy from my group, and he is super healthy . First sign of true male.

D3862035 4C91 44AE A8CB 72C989A68555

EF9F2C5F 2663 42B3 9CC2 FB43F91AA58C

P

PharmHand

I had a cherry pie cross that did that, fasciation I think it’s called ,as dude above said. Mine eventually grew out of it. If u cut into that stalk there it’s likely hollow as fuck with a super thin wall on the stalk almost like a chive- weird shit. Apparently the weirdos with that defect are more likely to be male but mine was female. Seen some pics online with bids that grow super wide n weird from that sort of growth.
34924D9F 3134 4191 A3FF 44F518B53EA5
Whorled phylotaxy or polyploid it’s sometimes called too

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I had a cherry pie cross that did that, fasciation I think it’s called ,as dude above said. Mine eventually grew out of it. If u cut into that stalk there it’s likely hollow as fuck with a super thin wall on the stalk almost like a chive- weird shit. Apparently the weirdos with that defect are more likely to be male but mine was female. Seen some pics online with bids that grow super wide n weird from that sort of growth. View attachment 811853 Whorled phylotaxy or polyploid it’s sometimes called too
Man, you got to mow that.

Ina

Ina

I had similar females outdoors once so I guess it is not necessary to be males:)they were some strain from Nepal,i couldnt see them to the end of flowering because they were 1000%sativa or at least look like that(and here the season wasn't long enough for them),i think some kind of landrase,i will look for pics,the stems were just like yours.I think they are very promising!:)

Top Bottom