Ever Seen This?

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

And it split into two! So strange that I have so many with this mutation.... I wonder if it has something to do with “procrop1”?

02FFBED8 DA96 4C35 B645 62DE026E6201

2AB01C9C 60B4 4A18 8376 9BCD4C8B1C43

D

Dnos333

I am finding these types of branches in my garden as well! Even wider with crazy new growth tops. Have you come across any more information about this? I’m really curious what could be causing it. Also wondering if it is worth it to keep them or just prune them off? It doesn’t seem to be strain specific in my case. What is ‘procrop1’? You were referring to?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I am finding these types of branches in my garden as well! Even wider with crazy new growth tops. Have you come across any more information about this? I’m really curious what could be causing it. Also wondering if it is worth it to keep them or just prune them off? It doesn’t seem to be strain specific in my case. What is ‘procrop1’? You were referring to?
He may be referring to purecrop 1.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
so several of my personal strain this year split at the beginning with out topping and formed multiple colas from the start. I also have a few that have really strange stalks. They are super wide and about 25% as thick as they are wide. It looks like the stalks are trying to break apart into two branches. If it’s happened before I didn’t pay attention, but I find it kind of interesting as a feature and I wonder how they will finish (and if they are female). Any thoughts on these mutants?

View attachment 811823 View attachment 811824 View attachment 811825
View attachment 811825
View attachment 811826

I’m imagining huge mutant flowers Hahahah
My og is doing the same but I had mine reveg as the reason, was yours ever in flower? Then revert?
Kinda cool and ya the yield on those mofos are going to be huge bruh

P

Pass2TheLeft

If you make some fem seeds from them can you send me some bro lol when you get mutant plants in a good way save there genetics!!

Top Bottom