ever try Roots Organics?

• Thread starter endizm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

endizm

my guy at the shop was pushing this at me like it was the new best thing. anybody have any experience with it? maybe some pics of the buds?

also i was interested on how humboldt nutrients do.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I use the RO soil for my Mom's and the Coco Coir to grow in. I personally LOVE it. I have seen Jackmayoffer growing in soil using just AN Bloom A&B having GREAT results. I think Roots Organics are stand up products.

waayne

waayne

I use Roots organic for the base of my soil mix, it's always consistent and very rich.......
It's a solid product........

IMG_3079.JPG
IMG_3174.JPG
IMG_27711.JPG
IMG_2882.JPG

You can look at my threads if you wanna see more pics :pimp:

T

Trollin

YEP! Everything ive ever grown with it kicksass! Ive used EVERYTHING and its the best, all the time.

That and the general organics line = NO PROBLEMS for me ever...

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Like Waayne, I use the Roots Organic soil as the base for my soil mix. It has been stable and reliably high quality. I haven't tried any of the nutrient line though.

T

TheIronLung317

I have used both the soil mix and the nute line. they seem to do the job. I have noticed that its too "hot" for some of my strains like my hindu kush and my dj short BB indica. but the rest of my strains love it!

T

Trollin

it does run a bit hot, i always mix some coco in with the top few inches for the new clones going in. I plant from rapid rooter into 5 gallons. If i up potted em from a 1gallon into 5 might be safer...

Ill put some pics up tonight of mine in roots...

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey whats up endizm? i use ro and organic compost and have had great results. lemon skunk and og kush seem to love all that guano. lol peacentreez

S

SLO Grown

707 for outdoor "its HOT" so watch what you amend with 707, if anything at all...I say "no" to amend, indoor basic formula for indoor. Used for many years good stuff. A batch or Oregon fellows that know what they are doing when it comes to soil for MJ. They did get big too fast so had a problem with "bugs" but they have it under control now.

T

Trollin

that would be the Southern Charm(Nebu's Black Russian x Erliquins JackFlash Aussie superskunk..overgrow crew back in the days)...bred down in florida now spread out far and wide! The way good cuts should be...

S

Steel Erection

707 for outdoor "its HOT" so watch what you amend with 707, if anything at all...I say "no" to amend, indoor basic formula for indoor. Used for many years good stuff. A batch or Oregon fellows that know what they are doing when it comes to soil for MJ. They did get big too fast so had a problem with "bugs" but they have it under control now.

You think the 707's hot? I don't think it's as hot as Ocean Forest. 707 was designed to hold more water that's what I like about it. I start in Happy Frog and then up pot into either Roots 707 or Ocean Forest and I always see deficiencies in the 707 plants first.

Wayne how are you using that Voodoo Juice? Label says 2ml per liter first 2 weeks of both veg and bloom. Do you use it differently? -SE

C

COb

I tried their indoor soil mix, but didn't care for, simply because I am used to peat based soils, and the roots is coco based. I use their ancient amber for the first half of flower or so along w/ an age old/EJ regiment. I've gotten much better results with the Roots Ancient Amber than the Age old humic.

G

grateful bread

hey guys..im new here, but its so nice to see people singing the praises of Aurora Innovations, more specifically, Roots Organics. i used to use Fox Farm..got decent results, but the taste, aroma, and potency just seems to be more prevalent with organics. im currently using the entire Roots nutrient line and LOVING IT! thats my 2cents :)

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Started using ro for the first time but I mostly use happy frog and LA4 pro mix. Planted my first clones in some ro a few days ago and they seem to be ok so far. Not as healthy looking as the clone in Happy frog though?
Never used any of the nutes.

G

GrimloxK

Hey guys...i'm on my first grow using a mix of roots organics potting soil cut with some Fox Farm Light Warrior and so far so good...taking into consideration it's my first grow.

I would say it's a solid organic straight from the bag potting soil to use with cannabis but for my next grow i'm probably gonna test out some Black Gold or sunshine mix #4.

Decent soil but I feel that they do give variety but just the bare minimum.

Top Bottom