ever try Roots Organics?

• Thread starter endizm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thatgreenstuff

I just got a bag of the Roots Organics soil. Its pretty damn expensive. If I want to cut it, what would be best to use perlite, or coco? And if I do cut it do I have to add anything like more lime? Im planning on using compost tea's.

E

endizm

does anybody else have any end result pics of roots organics? suuuuuper helpfull!!! and to those of u who already showed, what was your feeding process and how u applied it? did u use there feeding schedule? what was yours? what did u yield per plant and how big wer yur plants?

E

endizm

also im not looking to change my soil(i use sunshine mix #4 and love it).....im only looking for how roots organics nutrients work and produce, any details would help alot!!!!!

if the attatchments worked this is what im getting off one plant now with sunshine soil mix #4, bio-bizz, some GH additives, and a home made EWC tea.

DSCF3799
DSCF3788
DSCF3787
G

gooey

i have a few tester plants of straight roots, straight black gold, and a majority of MSMix (ffof, light warrior,Planting mix, POM Flower, POM starter)...right now they all seem to be very happy, the roots plants are a litte darker green....peace n puffs

Top Bottom