Ever Wondered Why Or What Happened To Loompafarms A Few Years Back

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
The best is when companies try tho steal your money, you're work and now your reputation.
We've always kept quiet, butt since they decided they are big dawgs, they can call this out.
Truth, they didn't breed yeti, they didn't even bred the f1 generation to yeti, did one bx, and claims he bred it. Him and his partner were the two ex employees we fired for embezzling 100k + and have the records tho show it. He then went got a lawyer and tried tho backdoor us and file paperwork trying too change the board of directors too take control of the company, habe the paperwork to prove that also.
Nothing they work with was acquired by them and supplied by @official_loompafarms, they freeloaded all their stock, gladly used my stock and now call out it out their own. Between the underdog, triangle, tangie, Durbin, the white and the list goes on. Not one thing they have was acquired and worked by them except the silver buster, which had such bad hermie rates that I've had to replace stock. They're number one criteria for picking male's is... you got it, the first that male to throw flowers, and most of us know where that gets you. Google it if your not sure what I'm talking about. Now they go around like trying to pretend that they are still me. Beware snakes in the grass. The other ex partner involved didn't even know how to grow outdoor until I showed him. Trying to take credit for work that was sub par our just plain cashing in on my reputation, here's where the game is going. People can't make their work, can't come up with their marketing plans and profit off others.

Then these same individuals tried tho use my ptsd tho take the company cause I was unstable, when that didn't work, they passed rumours that he walked into my house and I was laying on the couch with with a needle in my arm. Funny thing is, one of their workers this year's was admitted tho rehab after the season, and they have the balls tho call me the junkie.Funny thing is, everyone who knows me knows I don't do that.
Ever wondered why we had tho change our name to @official_loompafarms? Cause they hold the name through the created email and wouldn't give it back. Grass snakes.

I never said anything trying tho stay positive and just let it go. But now that scarlet fire farms and the other partner who was involved with @Chroncierge are thinking they are so big thru can destroy me. Matter of fact, i was told they would destroy me and own Loompafarms. They didn't even know how too grow outdoor, are now trying to play out the hip hop game, look at Freddie Kane.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I kept quite until they personally attacked me, so now it's on and I have all the evidence tho back all they did. Just now their britches are bigger than their egos and now want to finish their promise of finishing me off. That's their game.

green punk

green punk

Hmmm. Hang in there man.

So much shady stuff happening in the seed makers business. Few breeders even exist anymore. A lot of F1's being made and sold though. IMO it seems Karma is the only one that is transparent and is laying it all out for anyone who cares to see what he is doing, and the genetic make up of his product.

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Well, the strange thing about this situation is that when it was more illegal, the legality kept the real sketchy people out of the business. People did it purely for the love of what they were doing , legal or not. Now it's legal or mostly legal, all the money grubbing scumbags come out of the woodwork .

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

People can copy peoples work,steal there name and customers etc etc but they can't steal or re create a lifetimes experience in growing and that's what makes you you not the genetics.its the knowledge of how to select phenoes over generations to unlock the magic in a line.they can't just come and take that from you so don't despair Loompa.we all know who the real deal is.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

From the 1st Day I met The @loompa He helped the Group PTSD and Myself with his Knowledge and a Handful of the YETI The BACK BONE of the Stable.
To this day You will always Find The Yeti in the house of the FlyinJ as well as my find in a pac of his Abominable Snowman even a few gifted cutts that have helped every Vet on our list.
THANK YOU Loompa
I will always be Here Doin what I can to send Super green Loompa VIBES...
5 10 17 UD 5

5 20 17 UD  6

6 10 17 UD  5
6 12 17 UD  1

You will Always have a spot in the House of the FlyinJ
Positive Green Growing Vibes to ya
FlyJ

Necromancer

Necromancer

The best is when companies try tho steal your money, you're work and now your reputation.
We've always kept quiet, butt since they decided they are big dawgs, they can call this out.
Truth, they didn't breed yeti, they didn't even bred the f1 generation to yeti, did one bx, and claims he bred it. Him and his partner were the two ex employees we fired for embezzling 100k + and have the records tho show it. He then went got a lawyer and tried tho backdoor us and file paperwork trying too change the board of directors too take control of the company, habe the paperwork to prove that also.
Nothing they work with was acquired by them and supplied by @official_loompafarms, they freeloaded all their stock, gladly used my stock and now call out it out their own. Between the underdog, triangle, tangie, Durbin, the white and the list goes on. Not one thing they have was acquired and worked by them except the silver buster, which had such bad hermie rates that I've had to replace stock. They're number one criteria for picking male's is... you got it, the first that male to throw flowers, and most of us know where that gets you. Google it if your not sure what I'm talking about. Now they go around like trying to pretend that they are still me. Beware snakes in the grass. The other ex partner involved didn't even know how to grow outdoor until I showed him. Trying to take credit for work that was sub par our just plain cashing in on my reputation, here's where the game is going. People can't make their work, can't come up with their marketing plans and profit off others.

Then these same individuals tried tho use my ptsd tho take the company cause I was unstable, when that didn't work, they passed rumours that he walked into my house and I was laying on the couch with with a needle in my arm. Funny thing is, one of their workers this year's was admitted tho rehab after the season, and they have the balls tho call me the junkie.Funny thing is, everyone who knows me knows I don't do that.
Ever wondered why we had tho change our name to @official_loompafarms? Cause they hold the name through the created email and wouldn't give it back. Grass snakes.

I never said anything trying tho stay positive and just let it go. But now that scarlet fire farms and the other partner who was involved with @Chroncierge are thinking they are so big thru can destroy me. Matter of fact, i was told they would destroy me and own Loompafarms. They didn't even know how too grow outdoor, are now trying to play out the hip hop game, look at Freddie Kane.

Who are they? Why No Names? Identity these scumbags!

Necromancer

Necromancer

would love to see a Vietnam Black S1 or even a Black Yeti S1 with a Vietnam Black dominant Pheno. Hope these scumbags don'than get you to down! I can't wait for your comeback I know it will outshine your previous work and that's a really high standard!
Necro

Top Bottom