Every picture tells a story

• Thread starter GirlCarny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdgrower

sdgrower

Looking good! The homemade tent looks great especially for somene claiming no construction skills. Personally I would run your ballasts on a seperate timers. The timer should work but it will be almost maxed everytime it turns on.
Keep up the good work and you will be in the green in no time.
Cheers!
:animbong:

G

GirlCarny

Thanks for dropping by SD. Appreciate the comments on the tent also, just kind of sat there with all the pvc and figured it out. The s/o did put 2 brackets in there to hold it to the wall so its not as wobbly as it was.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Wow! Just caught this thread! I like the time lapse of your construction photos. You must have some construction skills cause you constructed quite a tent. Put together real nice, I can't wait to see how you end up. The ladies are loving your setup,looks like a great grow though keep up the good work! Way to grow!!!:smiley_joint:

G

GirlCarny

Really impressed with the results I got from using Humboldt nutrients Big Up powder. Plants literally switched from veg to flowering overnight. Canopy is sort of even have some low spots but its all good.

Orange 016 Large
Orange 022 Large
Orange 023 Large
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The one really good piece of advice I can offer is to get a large piece of pond liner on the floor. You can lay a box out on the ground with 4x4 lumber as big as your grow space, use a cheap metal "L" bracket and nail them together at the corners. Then lay a pond liner in it. That way, if you ever have a spill the pond liner catches it and it wont ruin your nice wood floor.

This is always the first thing I do when starting a new room. Floods and spills are bound to happen. This keeps things clean and gives me lots of piece of mind. The other day I left the hose barely on... I came back a few hours later and had about 2" of water sittin in the liner. Broke out the sump pump, and it was all good.

G

GirlCarny

Capulator- Thanks for the great tip. Definitely going to do that the next time.

Me and the s/o built the table out of that corrugated fiberglass used for roofing and siding on greenhouses with a piece of plywood under it for strength. The table is tilted so the water runs off into a plastic rain gutter and that drains into a bucket. Not our idea though, kind of stole it from the guys at the couch. Although it catches 98% of the water I live with a towel in there wiping up little spills and splatters.
Thanks again GC

G

GeorgeKush

Hello GirlCarny

Isn't this carbon filter too small for your amount of plants?

Plants look very healthy, good job! Your homemade tent also looks bombastic!

G

GirlCarny

Mr Kush. Not sure, I will let you know in 3 weeks. :icon_dizzy:

I have a 2nd hand filter and fan both 6inch standing by in case it isnt, but never really gave it much thought.

P

Powdery

How is the negative pressure in the room? I am using the same er...similar filter; Pro50, on a 10' x 15' room.
CAP 8" fan going full blast and it sucks the door closed and lightly pulls the poly away from the walls.
I think the size of the carbon filter only determines how often you will need to replace it...it seems obvious the advantage of a larger filter is more airflow........still removing 100% of the odor with the little filter just less airflow IMO.
The PVC looks sick, very clean

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
filters are rated for a specific CFM. You should not be blasting an 8" fan through a little filter. You need a larger filter.

G

GirlCarny

Its a can 50 along with the matching fan. Honestly seems to be working fairly well at this point.

My problem up until today was not being able to reach the plants in the back, husband hooked up a simple dripper system for me today out of some stuff in the garage. Going to make one small modification (thanks capulator) and it should be perfect.

Anyway 2 weeks in. Dutch Master A and B bloom. every 7th day I flush with Fox Farms Big Bloom

Orange 005
Orange 007
Orange 008
marski420

marski420

Looks like you are going to yield a good amount of meds for yourself!! Great job handling things all around.

SaltyWerkz

SaltyWerkz

Everytime a bulb of mine goes,it's guaranteed to be on a Sunday,10 minutes before any local store..figures huh? I keep extras now lol ;)

Burn
CFSB

Every harvest pick up a couple extra everything you can! That way you're always good to go. Thats what I do. Peace

P

Powdery

Stacking nicely. I cant wait to see some baseball bats!:cool0044:

G

GirlCarny

Dont think your going to see any baseball bats, but thanks for stopping by powdery. A couple of them are starting to fill in real nicely though. Think Im at 6 weeks, 4 more to go.

Orange 002
Orange 004
Orange 009
G

GirlCarny

Nothing left to do except feed plain water for the next week or so.

G13 005
G13 010
K11NG

K11NG

so wait refresh my memory again. this is your first grow ever and you had no help whatsoever?

Latest posts

Top Bottom