Every picture tells a story

• Thread starter GirlCarny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GirlCarny

so wait refresh my memory again. this is your first grow ever and you had no help whatsoever?

Hi K11ng ok heres the details.

3rd grow same strain (there was a 4th grow that didnt get past the veg stage)
1st grow with 2 lights
1st grow with a table instead of my tent
1st time cloning 20 something plants and vegetating them
1st time growing this many plants.
1st and I swear the last time I have spider mites
Yes I bought and built the frame out of pvc. Think the total was 40 dollars
Yes I covered the thing with panda film and taped the seams.
I cared and nurtured them for the past 120 days or so
The husband bolted the tent to the wall so it wouldnt collapse.
The husband built the drip feed line for me since I wasnt tall enough to
get to the back of the table. With help from a member here.
1st time using Dutch Master Gold nutrients (love em)
I built the frame out of PVC and zip tied the trellis netting to it so I could control the height a bit.

Now I had lots of help, mostly from a bunch of people that hang out at a couch lock cafe. Im also older than most so I have quite a few years gardening experience so that helps also. This is also the last time Im going to grow this style. The plant number is to high for me, personally. And I could never get the canopy even

This place is huge, and the new people like myself tend to get lost in the dust. I figured I should at least throw up some pictures so people realize that Im not just some crazy person blowing wind, before I kill everyone with stupid questions. I do give the mods here credit though, the crazy people tend to get banned fairly quickly.

and thats that.. but like I said in post 1 I tend to go on and on, rather just post pictures :)
GC

Edit: PS Home depot and my husband helped build the table.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Really nice job GC. Congrats.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Stumbled on to your thread really good job its cool to see the ladies killing it most of what i know came from my parents and a shit load of research and now im teaching my wifey everything i know so hopefully hers will come out like yours lol anyway come check my little grow out if you ever got the time take care cant wait to see the next grow
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

G

GirlCarny

K11ng - killerchef - makinggoo- Thank you for the kind words.
Capulator - appreciate it, and thanks again for all your posts we copied your original design for drip feeding and it worked really well.

Different style this time. 2 plants, 10 gal container, 100% perlite hempy / IRB style. 1 plant is Sannies hericules the other is Dr. Greenthumbs G-13

G13a
G13b
Hericules
Heri g13
G

GReenLOve

Yummy look great have a nice harvest and good Christmas.

Situationshocked.gif

GReenLOve

G

GirlCarny

Day 38 Fighting low humidity day in and out.... other than spending more money at Christmas for a humidifier not really sure what to do. Supposedly this strain is prone to bud rot so Im kinda torn on what path to take.

Edit: Notice the stakes? The whole thing fell over the other day. Appears as the top got to heavy and when the perlite dried out, the whole thing rootball and plant just shifted to the side.

Day38 001
Day38 002
Day38 003
Day38 004
Day38 005
Day38 007
Day38 008
Day38 010
G

GirlCarny

The hericules growing next to it. Same veg time, same nutrients.

Day38 009
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Excellent set of skills you got there! read your thread from start to finish.real good read and i for one am looking forward to seeing what else you do!

Peace

~KMK~

Latest posts

Top Bottom