interesting none the less.....

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

thats weird it shows up as a video, click play then the link where it comes up

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Science Project Finds Plants Won't Grow Near Wi-Fi Router

Five ninth-grade young women from Denmark recently created a science experiment that is causing a stir in the scientific community.

It started with an observation and a question. The girls noticed that if they slept with their mobile phones near their heads at night, they often had difficulty concentrating at school the next day. They wanted to test the effect of a cellphone's radiation on humans, but their school, Hjallerup School in Denmark, did not have the equipment to handle such an experiment. So the girls designed an experiment that would test the effect of cellphone radiation on a plant instead.

The students placed six trays filled with Lepidium sativum, a type of garden cress into a room without radiation, and six trays of the seeds into another room next to two routers that according to the girls calculations, emitted about the same type of radiation as an ordinary cellphone.

Over the next 12 days, the girls observed, measured, weighed and photographed their results. Although by the end of the experiment the results were blatantly obvious — the cress seeds placed near the router had not grown. Many of them were completely dead. While the cress seeds planted in the other room, away from the routers, thrived.

The experiment earned the girls (pictured below) top honors in a regional science competition and the interest of scientists around the world.

According to Kim Horsevad, a teacher at Hjallerup Skole in Denmark were
the cress experiment took place, a neuroscience professor at the
Karolinska Institute in Sweden, is interested in repeating the
experiment in controlled professional scientific environments.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

LiveLeak dot com 1b354435cacd cress collageresized

from liveleak.com

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
might just be some hard evidence to show how they are dumbing down the younguns in that there infor.....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I can only imagine what the effect of 30 some odd kids in a classroom all with cell phones receiving a signal and all the routers around has...lol

ttystikk

ttystikk

I find it interesting that it took a group of youngsters to come up with such a basic experiment. What I like even more is how easily others can try this experiment for themselves! If everyone starts getting the same results, it will force the cellphone industry to pay attention.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I find it interesting that it took a group of youngsters to come up with such a basic experiment. What I like even more is how easily others can try this experiment for themselves! If everyone starts getting the same results, it will force the cellphone industry to pay attention.

People would rather be retarded with a phone, then smart without one.

ttystikk

ttystikk

People would rather be retarded with a phone, then smart without one.

It's amazing how well this idea squares with my experience. I wonder if being in a car enhances this effect? It would explain a lot!

Swany

Swany

I went to a talk a while back put on by a farmer in my community (food farmer, that is) about the ill effects of Wifi and cell phones. Two things that stick in my head from the talk -

The frequency of cell phones and wifi are in the same range as frequencies are own body uses to function. She said something about how we as humans, and it looks like other life forms also according to the post by Classic, developed in an environment free of these radio frequencies and therefore our bodies chose to use them or did not develop resistance to them or something. Cell phones and wifi mess with our bodies ability to communicate internally.

The second thing I remember is proof of sort for the first. When cell carriers were looking for sites to mount towers then needed places in communities that were well spaced and at a concentration that grew where there were more people. The cell companies approached Fire Stations. The Fire Stations said yes, they get money for renting to the cell carriers and the towers didn't hamper their work. Or so they thought. Fire Fighters track response time and performance closely she said, cause seconds can count when racing off to fight a fire. Fire Stations with cell towers suffered in their performance statistics. Fire stations all had cell towers removed.

The woman who presented this info had data and references to research but I don't have that info anymore. She did not that the US and England are the two countries with the most permissive laws on both technologies. Pretty much every other country recognizes what these frequencies can do and controls them better than us. That fact is pretty easy to find on line i think.

I do still see cell towers on inhabited buildings, usually corporate centers and churches...

Top Bottom