Everyone Uses Microbes, Like It Or Not.

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I wanted to address a little subject that I see touched on frequently. Salt based fertilizer growers saying plants don't need microbes. I have a surprise...your plant is teaming with microbes. Oxygen loving microbes will occupy any space oxygen exists...its kind of what they do. The only possible way to stop microbes is to vacuum seal your plants. Microbes exist in space. Yes the tardigrade or water bear has been found in space.

"Tardigrades are one of the most resilient animals known.[10][11] Individual species of tardigrade can survive extreme conditions that would be rapidly fatal to nearly all other known life forms, including complete global mass extinction events due to astrophysical events, such as supernovae, gamma-ray bursts, or large meteorite impacts.[10][11] Some tardigrades can withstand extremely cold temperatures down to 1 K (−458 °F; −272 °C) (close to absolute zero), while others can withstand extremely hot temperatures up to 420 K (300 °F; 150 °C)[12] for several minutes, pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space.[13]They can go without food or water for more than 30 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[3][14][15][16] Tardigrades that live in harsh conditions undergo an annual process of cyclomorphosis, allowing for survival in sub-zero temperatures.[17]"

Now tell me your plants don't have microbes assisting it...

Organikz

Organikz

Beneficial indigenous microbes [BIMs]
"Indigenous microorganisms are a group of innate microbial consortium that inhabits the soil and the surfaces of all living things inside and outside which have the potentiality in biodegradation, bioleaching, biocomposting, nitrogen fixation, improving soil fertility and as well in the production of plant growth hormones."

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Images

The tardigrade

Organikz

Organikz

Here's the final kicker...your plant is a giant microbe hotel.

"any of a major group (Cyanobacteria) of photosynthetic bacteria that are single-celled but often form colonies in the form of filaments, sheets, or spheres and are found in diverse environments (such as salt and fresh water, soils, and on rocks)
NOTE: Like other bacteria, cyanobacteria lack a nuclear membrane and membrane-bound organelles and have cell walls containing peptidoglycan . However, cyanobacteria were more commonly grouped with algae in the past because they possess a type of chlorophyll(chlorophyll a) not found in other bacteria and because they produce oxygen as a by-product of photosynthesis.
— called also blue-green algae"

I realize cyanobacteria do not live within eukaryotes however they are ancestors to chlorophyll organelles.

Mic dropped

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Picking it back up...info is valuable to all.

I will not copy and paste this one. Lol.

How bacteria influences genetic expressions

Because these bacteria have the ability to enter the endosystem they have the ability to leave trails of DNA. Doesn't seem that should influence anything? Think about the fact they can make a whole other person from spit.

This DNA code is being dropped in the DNA factory of the organism. Many environmental factors influence DNA drift but bacterial DNA is a very large mutation component. They are vital to the assimilation and replication of DNA.

2 people could have as many children as they want. As long as there aren't any twins all children will look different. Perhaps the bacteria teaches our body how to cope with this environment. Perhaps this could be a large factor in evolution...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Micros play a huge role and make a huge difference. If ya have some clones taking forever to root i like to add some +life or caps benies and within days they perk back up and shoot nice fuzzy roots

Organikz

Organikz

I won't lie I use those bennies lol...you guys think I grow organic because I order off the vegan menu at taco bell...its an investment up front but all I need is power and 40g water per run now. Fuck brewing tea...its a fucking mess man. Don't need co2. My bed produces a perfect exchange. Microbes breathe oxygen and plants breath co2. It's easy bro. I drive with cruise control on an open road...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I won't lie I use those bennies lol...you guys think I grow organic because I order off the vegan menu at taco bell...its an investment up front but all I need is power and 40g water per run now. Fuck brewing tea...its a fucking mess man. Don't need co2. My bed produces a perfect exchange. Microbes breathe oxygen and plants breath co2. It's easy bro. I drive with cruise control on an open road...
Lol ive been thinking about having you help me set up a notill just for shits and grins lol just set one light up for it so i can travel again

R

redlife215

I wanted to address a little subject that I see touched on frequently. Salt based fertilizer growers saying plants don't need microbes. I have a surprise...your plant is teaming with microbes. Oxygen loving microbes will occupy any space oxygen exists...its kind of what they do. The only possible way to stop microbes is to vacuum seal your plants. Microbes exist in space. Yes the tardigrade or water bear has been found in space.

"Tardigrades are one of the most resilient animals known.[10][11] Individual species of tardigrade can survive extreme conditions that would be rapidly fatal to nearly all other known life forms, including complete global mass extinction events due to astrophysical events, such as supernovae, gamma-ray bursts, or large meteorite impacts.[10][11] Some tardigrades can withstand extremely cold temperatures down to 1 K (−458 °F; −272 °C) (close to absolute zero), while others can withstand extremely hot temperatures up to 420 K (300 °F; 150 °C)[12] for several minutes, pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space.[13]They can go without food or water for more than 30 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[3][14][15][16] Tardigrades that live in harsh conditions undergo an annual process of cyclomorphosis, allowing for survival in sub-zero temperatures.[17]"

Now tell me your plants don't have microbes assisting it...
qq

Good read but it def does t tekk me how my pkants contain them or what they do for the pkants health. Microves are not needed in hydro when all the food is readiky availavke for them. Nkw that doesnt mean u get some bacteria on the plant or roots but they arent needed for plant growth or health if the plant is grown ofd all salts. Facts

R

redlife215

Here's the final kicker...your plant is a giant microbe hotel.

"any of a major group (Cyanobacteria) of photosynthetic bacteria that are single-celled but often form colonies in the form of filaments, sheets, or spheres and are found in diverse environments (such as salt and fresh water, soils, and on rocks)
NOTE: Like other bacteria, cyanobacteria lack a nuclear membrane and membrane-bound organelles and have cell walls containing peptidoglycan . However, cyanobacteria were more commonly grouped with algae in the past because they possess a type of chlorophyll(chlorophyll a) not found in other bacteria and because they produce oxygen as a by-product of photosynthesis.
— called also blue-green algae"

I realize cyanobacteria do not live within eukaryotes however they are ancestors to chlorophyll organelles.

Mic dropped

Ur dropping a mic and not making any points ur thread says we all use microbes and then u use this info to make ur point? Def dont maje sense cus using bacteria and the bacteria jus beimg present in or around the pkant are 2 diff things. For instance the tardigrade what role does it play in aiding tge plant take uo food or protect it? Ur post lacks any useful knowledge to a grower imo

R

redlife215

Find some valid research that says plants cant grow without aide of microbes then ud proove peopke qrong cus there r many growers that dont use bennies i used to grow dwc and my enviornment was suoer clean and sterile and the only thing i added was salt based synthetic foods. Now i am aware there were pro alot of lil microscopic things gking on im my grow but none were essential to the lige kf the plant so i dont understand how u think naming some badass microscopuc bacreria ir whatever it is leads peopke to believe that they need microbes to grow pkants that is false

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ur dropping a mic and not making any points ur thread says we all use microbes and then u use this info to make ur point? Def dont maje sense cus using bacteria and the bacteria jus beimg present in or around the pkant are 2 diff things. For instance the tardigrade what role does it play in aiding tge plant take uo food or protect it? Ur post lacks any useful knowledge to a grower imo
Man im getting tired of the drama go elsewhere noone want to debate you have a good day man

R

redlife215

Man im getting tired of the drama go elsewhere noone want to debate you have a good day man

Isnt that ehat forums are for? I wasnt talking shit i was posting real facts. I am tired of u never having anything to contribyte but yr lil lame comments

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Jus really take a look at yr weed man and keeo it real with urself, ive seen it lol it is low quality especially for indoor lol my popcorn outdoor shot looks better then urs man so get a grip and understand i wasnt trying to argue i was trying to enlighten not my fault ur lil mind gets blown when real facts are stated. Prob why u asling people to help u set up ur no till grow cus even u know ur weed as of now is sub par. Cali isnt king ur weed wouldnt sell in Pennsylvania either
Yep your so mazing ive never grown before yep im terrible anything else?

Top Bottom