GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
303FDD59 E0C8 45DD B9E2 82FDFF87A641

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So am i wrong? Its easy to say he dont know what he talking ablut. I told u how ur shit thread is not even a conplete thoight or sonethong that related to the title. Pkease sonebody tell me if i am wrong cus id prefer that
your outta line dude. Its the friggn holidays man. Chill out would ya. If you dont like your surroundings you can always bounce...........

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
And it neans nothing most shit gta posts means nothing and has no substance i thlught this was a weed forum not a fucking shitshow with peopke that jus say whatever they feel like and get mad when people question tgeir bullshit, people talk bout peanut butter in their asses and all tyoes of corny shit onstead of thoifht proboking substance they post dumb shit i blame it on lack of good growers cus nost big good growers left because all the trolls and hate. I see not one fire pic from any of u lil group of nerds where is ur credentials or paperwork/research to back yr shit up. This thread was titles one thing and didnt even touch upon it in the posts. U guys are so outta touch and ignorant ut is really sad. I am not mad jus sad that real growers all went to ig and i am sthck with a bunch of lames
^^^^ this folks... is what happens when you dont have good weed around

R

redlife215

Imma be like all the kther growers to dip like thadocta jackmayoffer and ograskal cus this shit is sad the mods would ratger have bullshit misinformation being slread then peopke with real shit to share and gere u guys are promoting little kid bullshit i am out u might as well ban me and take my info down.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Imma be like all the kther growers to dip like thadocta jackmayoffer and ograskal cus this shit is sad the mods would ratger have bullshit misinformation being slread then peopke with real shit to share and gere u guys are promoting little kid bullshit i am out u might as well ban me and take my info down.
All ya gotta do is log off man that simple

R

redlife215

Master grower means u make all ur money and provide a good living for urself and fam, a guy tgats veen growing and has taken all tyoes od ups and downs but still made his way in this buisness. I grew indoors as a kid on the east moved to cali 7 years ago to grow in out and dep weed. Grew 100s of thlusands of pounds and made all types of shatters and live resins i have turned empty properties to full grow props befire it was trendy and the green rush. Thats what i call a master of tge weed game i am no botanist so dont claim to ve a master grower but i know weed and been thru more boxes then u lil girls will ever see as far as most u guys go so fuckoff im out od here

Latest posts

Top Bottom