Everyonedoesit.com Seeds and Things

• Thread starter GorillaDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GorillaDaze

What Glass Producers did we visit?

Well we visited EHLE, RooR and Magic (magic glass)

They are all within 60 minutes of frankfurt in a major glass producing region of Germany with a long history of glass production.

We took hours of video showing glass production in the various factories. I expected roor to be the biggest factory but in fact EHLE was very big with many torches and eqpt. Magic are still producing some fine german glass at the right price too.

G

GorillaDaze

Anything interesting to report? part 1

EHLE first I think

We discovered some new customisation techniques that they are doing, nd also that they make their own ground joints from scratch for their bongs, a lot of guys dont they buy them in form schott duran. Having looked at the 2 side by side I ahve to say that by producing their own joints they are a lot thicker and have a lot more glass actually on and around the joint which should make them stronger.

We are going to be having a whole new customisation section within ehle that will aloow peopleto customise their own pipe, with their own artwork, drawings, names whatever really. You will be limited only by your imagination.

Now that is really cool.......

G

GorillaDaze

Anything INteresting to report? part 2

Roor Next!

OK what can I say we came across the cypress hill phuncky filter tips.

I also had the chance to road test the new roor vaporiser! I have to say it is very good, it is a collab between herbolizer and roor, everything is glass on glass the body of the vap has a roor diffuser built in, which makes the vapor very cool, but also a little more moist than your standard vap which doesnt dry your mouth.

And finally......

We are going to ahve a roor cusomiusation section where you can build your own roor bong!

nice

G

GorillaDaze

ANything INteresting to Report? Part 3

We met Torsten the owner of Magic the priginal scientific glass bong makers who produced their first bong back in 1976, now thats some history.
#
Their pipes are good value for money each one is hand made in germany using premium schott duren pyrex

he does his own perc called the squider which is actually very clever, and is a real innovation

we will be seeing these soon on the site

G

GorillaDaze

Why cant people post on here whilst I am away?

Good question, no one loves you guys like I do ;-)

Its a matter of making sure that everything said and posted is acted upon or done. And whilst I ahve been tardy this last week or so I am usually on here everyday and I am subscribed to this thread so I should respond quickly.

You all have my email account now too! and if I get emails I always respond to them!

;-)

dont knwo fi that answers the question??

G

GorillaDaze

I need 50 post count to send PM's but I can still receive them and if you include your order numbers I can find your emails to respond!

So dont let my lack of PM's make you not contact me because I am sure we can figure things out.

Questions?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I need 50 post count to send PM's but I can still receive them and if you include your order numbers I can find your emails to respond!

So dont let my lack of PM's make you not contact me because I am sure we can figure things out.

Questions?

You only need 25 posts.... so u can use the pm system now :)

H

herb420

Didn't recieve my entire order from edit so wouldn't recommend them.

ncga

ncga

Hi GorillaDaze

Glad you got your post count up so you can do PM's Looking forward to your reply. I'm glad you are on this forum for easy communications because I was feeling a bit lost.

nc

D

doormatt

I put in an order last week at EDIT for 10 fem. Barney's Farm Blue Cheese. So far, they've been great to work with. I ordered Sunday, they sent notification that they shipped monday. I'll update this thread when I receive. :)

G

GorillaDaze

herb420 i have sent you a pm

dont know if you can reply as you have just joined and posted this one post.

Let me know if I can be of any help

thanks

D

doormatt

I put in an order last week at EDIT for 10 fem. Barney's Farm Blue Cheese. So far, they've been great to work with. I ordered Sunday, they sent notification that they shipped monday. I'll update this thread when I receive. :)

Received today. 8 days from ordering. Thanks!!!

ncga

ncga

Well sort like doormatt :harvest:

1/4 of the order made it in 9 days. Not bad BUT still waiting for a follow up PM

HI G
let me know

nc

convex

convex

Expecting mine any day now ... we will see if things were sorted soon enough ;)

ncga

ncga

GorillaDaze

I don't know what I did wrong to get this less than basic customer service.

I had a problem with a reasonable size order. Paid up front for items listed IN STOCK on your web site. I received a email telling me that 3 out of the 4 items I ordered were out. I sent you a pm asking for help. I got a nice reply saying you would look into. Well it's been 4 days( a lifetime in the online biz world) and I get a generic email telling my seeds wont be here until May 19th now( moved form March 25th) What good are seeds in May for an outdoor grow.

What prompted me to post this information is I asked if you would let me know by Monday ( 4days ago) if you would give me a strait answer so I could order from another source if you could not come through. Did you get back to me?

NO. If you would have just let me know my order would not arrived in my time frame. I would have placed an order with another vendor ( Tuesday am) had my seeds next week. Now with this email coming to me late in day I can only get mail out on Friday. And of course the US has Saturday mail but most of the world does not.

I think you have good intentions but your service reminds me of Mike from WeedSeed . What a disaster that company was. I know you like travel as I do also but you need to really improve your customer service and updating your web site.

A VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER
and you what they say " A dissatisfied customer will tell 9 times as many people than a happy one"

Need to tighten up the ship if you want to stay in this game

nc

ncga

ncga

Is this top notch customer service or what ? I guess should have sent my $ directly to logic to support THE Farm rather than sending it to EDIT to run a banner.

Still waiting for a REFUND. kind of ..... to sell something you don't have and taking money .

Nothing in 8 days ?

nc

convex

convex

My experience:

Feb. 25 - Ordered
March 01 - Out of stock notice
March 10 - Alternate choice for back order item
March 14 - Item shipped confirmation
March 29 - Arrived

No freebies as advertised in this thread,
Did receive a bag of candy?? No good for a diabetic ;)
Recieved a wrist band despite selecting 'no thank you' during check out.

At no time did my back ordered product appear as out of stock, and still appears to be in stock.

I only ordered because I wanted a particular item,

if I knew I would have to chose an alternate I would not have ordered, but purchased elsewhere that had it in stock as advertised.

All in all I feel like I was lied to from the beginning ... from the freebie offers luring one to purchase to items not being in stock despite showing otherwise on line.

If anyone is considering using this vendor, I would recommend contacting them prior to order to ensure the advertised wares are indeed available and avoid having to settle for something else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom