Everyonedoesit.com Seeds and Things

• Thread starter GorillaDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ncga

ncga

To BE honest and fair to EDIT and GD I need to post that the order has been resolved to my satisfaction.:harvest: Took some time but they did provide the customer service I requested

I have to second what convex stated.

In the Spring season seed banks are selling lots of seeds. Cant say any of them come from or have a CEO that ran major retail webs sites. So they tend to count on just intime shipments ( speculation). Well it only works when there are a small number of orders. With no IT department inventory gets low and the web sites lag in a HORRIBLE way

Best to order in Jan:evilgrin0040:.

BTW
Be nice when emailing. Will get you a lot future than yelling IMHO

nc

convex

convex

Well I was quite descent and polite with my communications ... still wondering what the deal is with a bag of gummy worms rather than the promised widow and big bud.

G

GorillaDaze

convex I have PM'd you man, please respond through the PM so I can chase up the problems ;-)

On another note we have been working on a brand new website! Which goes hand in hand with better server, more products and a lot better customer experience.

forumban.jpg

We are really excited about it and hope you guys are too.

ncga

ncga

Hi GorillaDaze

Looking forward to the new site. Nice to see you are still following up on old issues

nc

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
have to say my experience of EVERYONEDOESIT has always been positive!

P

Pelethepit

Everyonedoesit finally came through after a long two month wait, still waiting on my ashcatcher and extra bowl. But my roor is badass, everything I expected. If u dont mind waiting 20 times longer than they say everyonedoesit is still a trustworthy comp.

G

GorillaDaze

depends on whats been ordered with roor who are notoriously lax in getting orders out to their retailers! our roor position is no different to anyone elses! We are not happy about it and are working as hard as we can to ensure that we get the best roor supplies possible.

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS

The new website is LIVE people I tell you its alive!!!!!!!!!!!

And look sexy as hell if I do say so myself, loads of competitions on for peeps. including FREE kannabia seeds for those buying cannabis seeds

hope to see you on the new website soon

G

gudkarma

the webiste is alive but you guys still have the SAME problems.

ordered in stock seeds , you took my $ , and then noted i'm on back order till may.

and you've done this to me before !

i bet, now my shit is on back order ===> no freebies

free beans : i have NEVER gotten a single advertised freebie from you guys. ever!

over it!
done!

i'm hoping you guys hire my company so we can treat you the same.

wonder how long i would have stayed in biz with the EDIT philosophy?

G

GorillaDaze

I have sent you a PM GudKarma man

I dont know what seed you ordered so I cannot say if there is even a problem.

As for FREEBIES there is no way you will go without your freebies if you are saying you have not received freebies promised then answer your pm and I will send you something out, tout suite!!

Let me know

C

CheebaMeeba

I have sent you a PM GudKarma man

I dont know what seed you ordered so I cannot say if there is even a problem.

As for FREEBIES there is no way you will go without your freebies if you are saying you have not received freebies promised then answer your pm and I will send you something out, tout suite!!

Let me know

Gorilla, do you send freebies with every order?

G

GorillaDaze

only with orders that are made in a promotional period and then qualify for the promotion ;-)

but you place an order hit me up and I will see what is hanging around the office for you

toke it easy

James

G

GorillaDaze

OK GUYS so we have a shiny new website and we have invested loads in new seeds stocks.

We also have a load of freebies to giveaway with every purchase of certain strains

Cali Connection Seeds - buy ANY cali connection strain and get a pack of Jedi Kush FREE We have loads of these to giveaway

DNA GENETICS - buy any pack of KandyKush x Skunk, OH~G18 x Skunk and SLEESTACK x skunk and you will get a FREE pack of 13 Afghan DNA Genetics

BUT THATS NOT ALL

BUY ANY pack of 18 Mr Nice Cannabis Seeds and get a FREE 5 pack of Mr Nice Nevilles Skunk.

how is that for a premium cannabis seeds giveaway!

Let me know if I can chase anything up for you.

James

M

MTM

Mr.Nice seeds come in packs of 18 now bro,if they are 15 packs then they are old stock.That new packaging has been out allmost two years now

G

GorillaDaze

its my fault not keeping up with the increase of seeds in Mr Nice Packs

it is not old stock lol, its just me;-)

James

G

GorillaDaze

SEEDISM HIPPIE KILLER now in stock and ready to ship!

they simply say this about these seeds

Hippie Killer
LovePotion 1.1 x Brazilian Indica
9 weeks Flowering
Very High Yields
High THC/CBD

Hippie Killer grows quite similar to the BLZBud, very bushy plants that just seems to love her vegetative cycle.
Not much stretch during this period, especially when topped after about four-five weeks.

There is slight stretching during the first few weeks of flowering so start early when height is a serious issue.
Most grows we have done and seen had these plants finishing between 4-5 foot high.

Yields can be very high, with buds growing over more than 30% of the branches.
These buds will start getting dense about 6-7 weeks into the flowering cycle and will need branch support before that.

As a male we have selected our LovePotion1.1, this particular male combines its strong lemony goodness with its strong Sativa dominant high and made it possible to breed for these phenotypes.

The strain most suited as female turned out to be a Brazilian Indica, maintaining the high yields from the LovePotion together with hints of lemon.

The Brazilian Indica has also been used to make many of the white strains like the infamous White Widow, one of the strongest strains ever made.
This means that there was also huge potential for increased THC and CBD levels with this hybrid which will be noticeable when consumed.

The Hippie Killer is Very potent, and very quick.
You won’t have to wait too long for that first wave of effects to arrive, starting instantly with a gentle slap in the face when first the THC reaches its target.

Soon your eyelids get heavier and a feeling of overwhelming calmness comforts you like a very large but very soft pillow.
This of course is the moment when the ever so important CBD starts making its first move, relaxing your body with no chance for any physical resistance.

you can buy this excellent strain as ever from us at everyonedoesit.com

Hippie Killer Cannabis Seeds

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Great offers!

//I had a good experience ordering seeds from EDI.
It was my first time ordering seeds, and it went
well. I really liked the way it was shipped, inside a
DVD box, smart!

G

GorillaDaze

glad you enjoyed our service!!

James

//Great offers!

//I had a good experience ordering seeds from EDI.
It was my first time ordering seeds, and it went
well. I really liked the way it was shipped, inside a
DVD box, smart!

G

GorillaDaze

bumpin this seedism hippie killer up the boards, get your self some of those at these prices ;-)

Top Bottom