Everyonedoesit.com Seeds and Things

• Thread starter GorillaDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GorillaDaze

Hey,

This is the new everyonedoesit.com thread. As a sponsor I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated thread where we could give you the heads up on promotions and offers, keep you informed of developments and listen to the inevitable gripes ;-)

Firstly lets sweeten the deal!

At the moment we are doing a deal on Ministry of Cannabis Seeds which means you get free beans. For every £20 spent on any seedbank seeds you will get 4 free beans namely, 2 x White Widow and 2 x Big Bud XL.

For the first 20 THCFarmer Customers who place an order and let me know the details I will increase this to 8 free beans double the trouble ;-) just pm me your order number.

So thats the deal running now, exclusive to THC Farmer I can announce a seed promotion that NO-ONE has got or has done, within the next 14 days we will have a DREADY SEED promo that if you know your genetics is very exciting indeed! Some top class stuff in Dready Seeds but more about that later.

Toke It Easy

G

G

gudkarma

on it...

should i be waiting on the dready?

that blue widow variation & his skunk BOTH look yummy!

free seeds are great, & i'd love to run some ministry of canna, but i'd prefer a great, awesome, you cant beat it kinda deal on quality beans!

to wait...

or not to wait...

give me an answer :-)

G

GorillaDaze

hmmm to wait or not to wait well why not just get both ;-)

The dready seeds giveaway is running for the Valentines Weekend and will be against ANY seed purchase...... you heard it here first!

So YOU decide.........(said in newcastle accent like on big brother ;-) )

!! AND DONT FORGET FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CANNABIS SEED PURCHASES !!

:character0029:

oh yes, free shipping, free beans, and the best prices..........

Toke It Easy

G

G

GorillaDaze

Just had information from EDiT HQ

Just landed 2 massive seedbanks to giveaway to our customers exclusively!!

2 BRAND NEW seedbanks in from the Cali Coast which are going to be exclusive to us for at least 2 weeks.....

THEN

Another great giveaway but this time FEMALE seeds......

the summer is going to get HOT!

Plus of course free shipping on all seed purchases....

Toke It Easy

G

G

GorillaDaze

DREADY SEEDS

The original cheese breeder these genetics are so sought after and we have hundreds of FREE Dready Cannabis Seeds to GIVEAWAY

Just visit us spend £20 on seeds and get free dready seeds!

Yes the giveaway all the seedbanks wanted and WE GOT IT!

no one else has ever given Dready Seeds away.....

420king-MASSES

What about the glass man the glass any promos on the glass ive been checking out a couple nice glass on glass tree perk bongs kinda waiting to see if there gonna be a promo for the glass section

G

GorillaDaze

Glass??? you want some Glass....??

OK then you asked for it and here it is, the official Glass Competition.

1) We are so lonely on Facebook so we want loads of new friends, so go to Facebook and friend everyonedoesit.com

Everyonedoesit on Facebook

2) Come back here and let me know that you have done such friending ;-)

3) Ask all your Facebook friends to friend us too

4) Get a free entry to win a bong for you and a friend that you introduced to us. So if you introduce 10 new friends then we will give you 10 free entries to win this pair of Pure Bongs! Thats one entry you plus one friend.

So for instance you introduce yourself and "johnny depp" you would get one entry for you+johnny depp to win the prize. then you introduce david seagal you would get an entry for you+david seagal. That way your friends get a free entry too!

If anyone genuinely gets Johnny Depp to friend us on facebook they win anyway by default ;-) lol.

Right lets see how interactive we can be........

Pure_Pipes.jpg

Oh and the Dready Seeds promotion ends today........

Tell everyone you know about the Pure Bongs Giveaway here on THC Farmer.

:anim_09:
  • We will deliver these pipes anywhere you want.
  • The people receiving the pipes must be on our facebook friends list when we despatch the pipes.
  • Enter with as many friends as you wish.
  • No limit to the amount of entries, YOU plus 1 Friend = 1 Entry.
  • Must be genuine people not made up for the competition, we will check!
  • We will video the grand prize draw! Our decision is final regarding any of this ;-)

TortureKill

TortureKill

Dready seeds eh.. Will dready be joining the farm? I read in icrag not long ago, all the same article promoting his new found seed ventures. He spoke on how he disliked femmed seeds, and didnt like the idea of breeders marketing femmed seeds, but I see most if not all of his lines are Feminized.. Could u speak on this or possibly run this by him?

G

GorillaDaze

I will run all these questions by him now and get back to you.

I do know a lot of the breeders personally and I certainly know most fo the seedbank owners so if anyone has any questions I can always try and get them answered for you, no promises mind.

Dont forget to join our facebook page.

Gorilla

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

well i thot i was going to be able to win the bong contest but since i dont have a facebook theres no way i can win or is there? i would love to smoke out of these since ive been usin an apple n papers for the past months LOL:lock:

P

Pelethepit

The customer service is the worst, Ive been waiting on my order for two weeks, then they send me a e-mail saying out of stock, shit u charged me two weeks ago and now your out of stock! This is bullsh#$%! I would save yourself the trouble. Get your stuff somewhere else.

G

GorillaDaze

Hi

can you PM me what the problem is and I will see if we can sort this out for you

I need your order number

G

The customer service is the worst, Ive been waiting on my order for two weeks, then they send me a e-mail saying out of stock, shit u charged me two weeks ago and now your out of stock! This is bullsh#$%! I would save yourself the trouble. Get your stuff somewhere else.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you have a voucher code for us farmers for when we sign up?

convex

convex

You carry a couple of lines that I am interested in, but am put off by your blog entry:

Its all Gone Dark!
February 24th, 2011

ITS ALL GONE DARK! EDiT towers has been plunged into complete and utter darkness with the removal of our electrickery supply. So we have no phones, or internet, or anything remotely electrical! We are still processing orders through the use of cunningly placed mirrors and highly trained glow worms. So all orders placed to day will still leave the building as usual…

Are you open for business or not?

Cheers

O

ograskal

I've ordered from everyonedoseit a few times and I've always got my orders. Great place to shop online!...~ogr

Latest posts

Top Bottom