Everything you need to start a legal Warehouse grow in CA?

• Thread starter Surfandgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorCalHal

How do you cats run 40 lighters by yourself? I am not a lazy man at all, but I have 2-3 full time guys just helping with transplanting/staking and routine maintenance. Come trim time, I bring in 6-9 folks just to get it done in a timely manner. I do run more then 40 lights, but even at 40 I think I would be hard pressed to run it by myself.
As far as renting a spot, it is a lot harder then most folks think. $1 a sq/ft is crazy expensive, but I guess that is the average price in SoCal? Even with greasing the landlord, I pay about $.55 a sq/ft.
For me, I leased the spots as "storage" and have not had any issues with inspections at all. Been there 4 years, maybe it is different in other counties.

Surfandgrow

Surfandgrow

LOL @NorCalHal. On the 32 lighter its just me and one other person. I could do it my self but its a lot more work. Instead of 8-10 hour days it gets done in 4. Come harvest we bring in 3-4 girls who sit and chill for 15 hours a day and trim till its done. Usually about 4 days to a week. Then I go home and work on my personal 10 lighter and that takes me another 2-4 hours. You just got to love this line of work.

20kwDreamer

20kwDreamer

LOL @NorCalHal. On the 32 lighter its just me and one other person. I could do it my self but its a lot more work. Instead of 8-10 hour days it gets done in 4. Come harvest we bring in 3-4 girls who sit and chill for 15 hours a day and trim till its done. Usually about 4 days to a week. Then I go home and work on my personal 10 lighter and that takes me another 2-4 hours. You just got to love this line of work.

California Dreaming

HG23

HG23

Damn, if any of you guys need a hand let me know. 5 years working in Humboldt and my landlord is selling my rental. This residential shit is getting old... Could provide local references.

Top Bottom