Everything you need to start a legal Warehouse grow in CA?

• Thread starter Surfandgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

Yeah the thing is that you grow into a commercial grow. It's not just something you decide to do one day because you have the capital. There are things that you go learning that make life easier when your trying to manage a warehouse. It's tough to see some1 that knows about growing try and jump into a 50k warehouse. In life you can't tell people to go ahead and do something when you know what the outcome is going to be.
The best advise for surf is to start out with his maximum grow to date and expand from there. It took me 11yrs to get to 50k and 4yrs later I am putting up another 50k. The things that I learned on the first WH are all getting implemented on the second WH. I started a thread called new and improved where I am logging the build.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
thanks for providing examples of your defense. in that case i get where you are coming from. best wishes and much respect.

IMHO. lets let this thread mature. lets give surf a platform to keep us posted on how he unfolds his progess. really is good info to this thread.
main question the op should be asking himself is what % of his pay check does he want to reinvest into growing and @ what point is he going to retire and spend the money on stuff besides growing more plants . single people are way less expensive and time consuming to take care of then grow ops involving lawyers.
Honestly, that's what anyone running their own business needs to have worked out, first. I have a good friend who's got a food business, rather unique model. She should be able to pay her bills, but the way she's got the thing structured and costed out, she's only able to break even and isn't able to bring home a paycheck. Every penny goes back into the business.

That said, in my experience, a good attorney is worth his/her weight! Especially in a venture like this. Just like a good CPA. ;)

Surfandgrow

Surfandgrow

Steep Hill is looking to franchise. A lab in the valley would kill it. 2.5 million is all it takes. If your interested in investing PM me and I can get you some details on opening up a lab in So cal. Thanks to all who had something productive to add to this. Even if you were a dick and still said something useful thanks for the info not for being a dick. Im meeting with one of my lawyers today in about 2 hours. If you have any warehouse grow questions you want me to ask him for you post them now.

DO IT

DO IT

I got 6 I have been running for 3yrs nonstop
The only thing you have to do is swap starters and capacitors.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
It amazing bro... I still get home sick but I can cure ;)it with a 3hr plane ride.

you from there? family tried to move down there when I was 18 and even with all their money they still couldnt get permission to stay there full time. think they were allowing 7 months at a time.

Surfandgrow

Surfandgrow

Here are some shots of the 32 lighter 2 rooms identical with 16 lights in each room and one veg room. Sensi grow a and b with calmag, liquid karma and bud candy.

Kosher Kush
Photo 4
veg room
Photo 3
one week to go
Photo 2

Surfandgrow

Surfandgrow

Here is my home brew 8 light setup with 2 1ks for veg.

GSC, Green Crack, Star Dawg and GDP
Photo 4 1
GSC
Photo 3 1
GSC
Photo 2 2
Green Crack
Photo 1 2
veg room
Photo 2 1
Im rocking Flora micro, flora bloom, big bud, bud candy, MKP, protek and cal mag and a few other ingredients. Thanks for the bennies CAP!

Surfandgrow

Surfandgrow

I have been all over the pacific coast of Costa Rica I traveled up and down the coast surfing and camping out on the beach every night. It was an awesome trip. Next time I go down Im heading to Pavones but my buddy Bob lives down there and hes a player in the weed game and just bought himself a pad and stays down there for months at a time. Id love to move down there permanently. Last time I was down there I got an OZ of weed for 20 bucks.

DO IT

DO IT

It had to be a gift or shwag. The #'s down here don't move for less than 4k bro. Nice set up.

Top Bottom