Everythings ok

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ColoMediCann

I copied the pictures and DDs post from the 23 plant grow.

I do this now with any thread I see with useful information and/or photos.

Way too many great threads and posts go away on cannabis sites so if you want the info for the future copy it right now.

S

sna8iz

The 42lb. grow is the epitome of ALL grow posts I've ever seen.....I so wish it was still around so kats jaws can drop as mine did when that masterpiece is viewed.

F

fengshui32

I learned to copy interesting posts after og went down a few years back. Lost a lot of history and information with that one.

M

MT Farmer

If you felt like sharing the Document I would love it. Don't let the man get you down.

fd3swidow

fd3swidow

Man glad to hear you and your babies are ok. I myself copied the info but go figure computer crashed. If possible I need the info!! Starting this set up in 2 weeks!

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

What do I care??

If you have the 42 pound, 10 plant tree in a WORD doc. or if you have the 25 plant in WORD doc. SEND THEM TO ME!!! Anyone -

If you felt like sharing the Document I would love it. Don't let the man get you down.

PM doesn't have attachment capability and I’m not sure DDs wants his stuff floating around at this point.

:icon_spin:

mango420

mango420

I would love to view that 10 plant 42pound thread.. the only pages I could find are from google cache and you can only view the first page of the thread. Anybody know where u can veiw the other pages?

Top Bottom