• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
lol now that is a grin!

neverbreak
yeah..Im happy...but I found another male rock candy (fucker tricked me):rolleyes:
s0 the 5 males out of 24:cool:

Ken --- could you post up some pics of your Alien Rock Candy!

Sure...i love to post pics:)
I think Its been a whole 4 days since I took some photos;)
and it's dark now so.....lemme look to see what I have
this was 5 days ago...the leaves on this one are MASSIVE now!
Rockcandypraying7 5

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I will take fresh pics in the morn and post them. (if the farm is up) ;)

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Nice pics man ------ Im thinking that Sour Dubble is a hybrid of Sour Bubble?????? Doing some homework and research now!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Not trying to jack this thread ----- Research Report: Alien Rock Candy

Sour Dubble(Sour Diesel X Sour Bubble) x ALIEN
BOG used Rezdogs genetics and his own

-She grows like bubba almost, but smells like Sour Diesel Dankness! Could be flowered and cut down from 50-65 days, the earlier the stinkier, the later the stonier. Dense ass nugs. SOG would make nice big fat long colas after vegging about a week from clone.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Not trying to jack this thread ----- Research Report: Alien Rock Candy

Sour Dubble(Sour Diesel X Sour Bubble) x ALIEN
BOG used Rezdogs genetics and his own

-She grows like bubba almost, but smells like Sour Diesel Dankness! Could be flowered and cut down from 50-65 days, the earlier the stinkier, the later the stonier. Dense ass nugs. SOG would make nice big fat long colas after vegging about a week from clone.

Good info Thanks Mr :)

here is a group shot

it wont let me add photots to this thread right now:confused:

monkeymun

monkeymun

Man, those two Ewok phenos looks remarkably different! I can't decide which one I like more. I do love a good sativa, they have that really wild look to them.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Man, those two Ewok phenos looks remarkably different! I can't decide which one I like more. I do love a good sativa, they have that really wild look to them.
Im sorry Monkey I named that photo wrong in post 287 but the text is right...that is an skinny leaf ewok
Yeah they are showing some differences now....several of them are outstanding for sure.:D

Garden7 11

yellowhead

yellowhead

Holy shit, I would kill for a garden like that. Kill all the weeds in my garden that is and replace them with fat, booming cannabis plants. :D

Do you have neighbors nearby?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Holy shit, I would kill for a garden like that. Kill all the weeds in my garden that is and replace them with fat, booming cannabis plants. :D

Do you have neighbors nearby?
Most of us up here have 5 acre lots. and thankfully I have good relations with all my neighbors ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
now that the THC bay is up I got a chance to read about Ewok and Rockcandy again :D

bout 90 more days to go;)

EWOK

(Albert Walker female x Tahoe Alien male)
Flowering time: 56-63
Indica/Sativa: 60/40
Yield: Monstrous

Albert Walker was made popular in the 80's and 90's and continues to be a rare favorite to this day. A massive yielder...this girl does not disappoint. She is one of the funkiest, loudest smelling plants I have ever encountered. You can have 15 jars open in a room, and as soon as you crack the Walker, it overpowers everything else in the aroma department. The Walker tastes exactly like she smells...delicious...over-ripe tangerines, lemon zest, rotting oranges, musty basement funk, mothballs, fuel, and balance of all flavors together on the exhale. About as complex as flavor gets. This plant is grown best focusing all energy on the tops...she likes to dedicate her energy there.

Also to be noted are the anxiety-relieving and mood-enhancing properties that go along with the Albert Walker. The Walker is fantastic for anxiety management and relief, and is also a serious mood enhancer. We're always in a great mood when enjoying the AW.W...it's impossible not to be.
:D Thats sounds awesome to me...My kind of meds.^^^

Alien Rock Candy

(Sour Dubble female x Tahoe Alien male)
Flowering time: 56 days
Indica/Sativa: 60/40
Yield: Medium, Heavy for a kush

I've been keeping this one rather quiet until the last minute because she is a personal favorite. There are a limited amount of packs available, so we kept the talk to a minimum on this strain.

If you love super sour candy OG strains that linger on your palette for 15 minutes after you take a bong rip, this is the lady for you. The taste is indescribable. Just overflowing with flavor in every department, and she leaves the lemon-lime taste of Sprite underneath the candy OG funk on the exhale. IMHO, a perfectly balanced mix of sour candy, OG, and Alien Kush.

Very easy to grow and clone, also quick in the veg department. Likes to be topped once or twice to form a large bush. Extremely resistent to PM as well. If trained properly, she produces very well. She prefers to have as many branches and tops as can fit in the canopy. This is a great strain to leaf early to keep the lumens shining through...it will develop dense bud deep into the canopy.

This strain is quite invigorating...she charges us up with energy every time we get a chance to enjoy her. Great for hiking, exercise, motivation, outdoor work, etc.

HIGHLY Recommended.

:D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
everything is lookin good ken, that rock candy is amazing looking
thanks Sox :) It's been super hot here the past few days...but they are loving it.

This ewok that I have been measuring...still wont show its sex...I know I already counted it as a female...But I cant find the hairs I saw...I cant believe this thing is this big and still not showing sex...a few of the males are practicly going in to flower.
And all the plants in this photo have shown sex execpt the big ewok :confused:
Ewokwithstick711

Latest posts

Top Bottom