Ewok and Alien Rock Candy...Sun Grown!

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
lookin killa big ken u know the sayin big ol roots = big ol fruits(NUGZ THAT IS)!!! Keepem goin ken ,,goodluck peace
CGK you are doin the Aliens so proper it aint even funny.....!
That is the most Alien childrens I've seen together on any forum.

Always a pleasure to watch

:D

thanks you guys!

Im not messing around here......

Im building Beds worthy of these Alien Genetics

8ft x 4ft x 16in deep with a wire bottom
Alienbedframe

dug about a foot of dirt out
Alienbedhole

added a couple bags of potting soil and some pearlite.
Alienbedfilledhole

Packed it down..added the dirt back in
Alienbedholeleveled

Ready for soil..
Alienbedreadytofill

Does it look like Im messing around?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
looking for the LOVE button.. fuck yeah 1 plant + 1 bed = killing shit. hope those babies are ready for their new homes faaassst! i want to see some huge alien bushes!
lol...I planed on putting more than one in that bed Cheese :p
But I'm not sure how many yet. o_O
Im thinking I could Cram 6 in there and grow em like a hedge..

Or just a couple Bushes...:confused:

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

lol...I planed on putting more than one in that bed Cheese :p
But I'm not sure how many yet. o_O
Im thinking I could Cram 6 in there and grow em like a hedge..

Or just a couple Bushes...:confused:

sorry to ruin your plans bro but youre only putting 1 in there.. haha. i think you are underestimating the power of the cali sun and the alien genetics.. you can maybe put 2 in there for maximum use but those girls are going to be HUGE ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have the A1 starter pack..and a big 40lb bag of Kelp powder. Always have Alaskan fish ferts....and Calmag. Mycos...etc.

Yep...I make ACT with that stuff^^^^

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

gonna need to get yourself some P bat guano if you dont have any already. i also recommend some molasses. get your brix level up within the plant cells and let those babies to blast off

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
gonna need to get yourself some P bat guano if you dont have any already. i also recommend some molasses. get your brix level up within the plant cells and let those babies to blast off

No guano...yet..I do buy worm castings..but I need to restock.
and I use Mo. on the flowering plants...
Molasses for the vegging plants?..Im not sure what a Brix level is..o_O

talk to me Bro.
:)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

brix level is the measure of carbohydrates within the plant. you use a refactometer to measure the brix level. plants with high brix levels will taste sweeter and also become more pest and disease resistantcuz their overall health is increased. thats why we feed our plants "sweetners" in addition to feeding the micro life

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

No guano...yet..I do buy worm castings..but I need to restock.
and I use Mo. on the flowering plants...
Molasses for the vegging plants?..Im not sure what a Brix level is..o_O

talk to me Bro.
:)

if youre brewing teas you wont need to top dress with the castings but you can use the bubbled castings and top dress with that

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Second that.

Love the way you make your beds Ken. Very nice. Why the wire bottom?

-- iCultivate --

Thanks Man. :)
The wire Bottom is to keep the gophers and moles and other digging critters out.
And so the roots can keep going.

I would love to plant directly in the ground..(with amended soil of course)..

But we have Way to many gophers, mice, mole and squirrels, rabbits, raccoons... to risk the plants

I Did plant some plants I didnt care about, directly in the soil...and so far so good.
But the critters could kill them any time..

iCultivate

iCultivate

Thanks Man. :)
The wire Bottom is to keep the gophers and moles and other digging critters out.
And so the roots can keep going.

I would love to plant directly in the ground..(with amended soil of course)..

But we have Way to many gophers, mice, mole and squirrels, rabbits, raccoons... to risk the plants

I Did plant some plants I didnt care about, directly in the soil...and so far so good.
But the critters could kill them any time..

Damn, the thought of having to deal with gophers and moles is entirely foreign to me. Do raccoons eat plants?

We have possums and roos that will eat outdoors plants here. Also rabbits and goats, but never seem to have had rabbits dig into the root systems. Wire fences aren't a bad idea in some places.

Better safe than sorry! It would be devastating to lose your plants just as they're going to flower.

-- iCultivate --

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
sorry to ruin your plans bro but youre only putting 1 in there.. haha. i think you are underestimating the power of the cali sun and the alien genetics.. you can maybe put 2 in there for maximum use but those girls are going to be HUGE ;)

Man...I know you are right...and these should each have their own bed...but When I was building that bed, I had a SOG in mind.....:rolleyes:

....But I did Not want to disapoint you...lol..:p
so I got busy today..
and Built a couple "One plant" beds ;)

Bedhole6 8

Of course Im putting "patio plus" in em :)

Bedsoil6 8

This is why I cant plant in the ground
Gopherhole
""

Rock Candy SOG in back (closer to the sun)
and a tree of each in the boxes..
Beds6 8

I think I have room for bout 6 or 7 more of these boxes around the garden :)

Out of 24 alien soldiers, im guessing and hope half will be female? o_O

Mogrow

Mogrow

CGK /// can you come by and make some boxes for me???
those look great// you're pulling out all the stops///those 4x4's will rock// i see 2 lb plants in your future, maybe more..
i went with 15 gallon smarties for my grenades/// i've got to toke them in to my spot// that's about all i can carry for any distance..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Man ken. Im astonished! You will be so happy you did that! Thanks for taking my advice in such regard. That the you jump to and make shit happen. I take that as a major compliment ... got some major crowd pleaseers over there ken. Keep up the great work

Top Bottom