ex gens voodoo

• Thread starter william76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

This is my first thread,I planted 5 voodoo in chow mix in cups 7 days ago,this is my first run of ex gen gear but I know it will be fire,i put them in coco the first day after a small scratch and ten mins soak in water and superthrive,all 5 had broke soil by next day,very vigorous,will update weekly to start,keep on growing,76.
Ex gens voodoo

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Pulling up me easy chair. Good karma on your run.

And remember life is like an ole Brylcreem commercial. " Just a dab will do ya"

william76

william76

Hello friend,are your voodoo super vigorous too?post any pics here if u like,ill put some pics up tonite at lights on,ur a little ahead of mine,so I'd be interested in how yours does too,the vigour they're showing is one of the traits I watch for in young plants,chuffed wi em so far,thanks ex gen!,76

B

Burned Haze

hope to see some a cool awesome cool pheno pick out of ur pack start. thread subscribed

great god start!
-BH

william76

william76

Medium is promix hp. I will follow your progress and if you dont mind me posting my progress on here as well
Yea your very much welcome to post voodoo pics here,anybody else who's got them too,cant wait to see what phenos pop up,iv grew a few alien xs but not anything with the Starfighter yet,everything thing it touches looks total fire,cant wait to see,smell and sample it,thanks for dropping by,keep on growing76

william76

william76

Hi guys,so I uppotted my babe's last nite,at 20 days looking good still growing nice an' fast,expect them to blow up in a day or too,when their settled into there new shoes,added a 125 watt dual spectrum to there room,put them under 400 in a week,started veg feed now,will post feed details next post,but I must say I like what I'm seein but at the same time I'm kicking myself(very hard,in the nuts),the hulk was up at the same time,and I never got it,(id heard of green ribbon and thought it sounded real good)hopefully I'll get the chance coz ill def be trying more of ex“s gear,anyway here's the bubs
IMG 20140620 211846
IMG 20140620 211846

william76

william76

Hi guys,so I uppotted my babe's last nite,at 20 days looking good still growing nice an' fast,expect them to blow up in a day or too,when their settled into there new shoes,added a 125 watt dual spectrum to there room,put them under 400 in a week,started veg feed now,will post feed details next post,but I must say I like what I'm seein but at the same time I'm kicking myself(very hard,in the nuts),the hulk was up at the same time,and I never got it,(id heard of green ribbon and thought it sounded real good)hopefully I'll get the chance coz ill def be trying more of ex“s gear,anyway here's the bubsView attachment 416129 View attachment 416128
Iv just noticed looks like faded leaves,i can assure u there actually all nice and green,piece of crap fone camera,ill borro the dragons camera and take some more tonite,anyone else got any yoodoo pics,keep on growing,76

william76

william76

Iv just noticed looks like faded leaves,i can assure u there actually all nice and green,piece of crap fone camera,ill borro the dragons camera and take some more tonite,anyone else got any yoodoo pics,keep on growing,76
Hi friends,so day 29,and looking good,noticed one of ems got leaves like a dragonfly,3 short and stout and 2 slightly taller,{possibly male?}feeding on canna coco a\b,, ionic growboost,green mystic humic,superthrive,and calmagic,ill start photoing them next time,no probs so far,anyway here they are,76.
IMG 20140629 205426

ZONER

ZONER

Hi friends,so day 29,and looking good,noticed one of ems got leaves like a dragonfly,3 short and stout and 2 slightly taller,{possibly male?}feeding on canna coco a\b,, ionic growboost,green mystic humic,superthrive,and calmagic,ill start photoing them next time,no probs so far,anyway here they are,76. View attachment 418692
I like .... The short chubby one up front. Very nice 76, very nice.

william76

william76

They are looking good bro what's the make up of the voodoo?
The makeup is purple tahoe alien x starfighter,should be some nice phenos in these,maybe some purps and total frost,cant ask for anymore, zoner,im goin to keep an eye on the short one,something about it,thanks for stopping by,keep on growing,76

william76

william76

The makeup is purple tahoe alien x starfighter,should be some nice phenos in these,maybe some purps and total frost,cant ask for anymore, zoner,im goin to keep an eye on the short one,something about it,thanks for stopping by,keep on growing,76
Sorry it's been a bit,day 42 and iv found the first male,had to go,to eager,few showin some purps on petioles/stems and resin on them,ill tryn get a decent camera next day or two for pics,theres a pic of the male just now,76
IMG 20140711 184520
IMG 20140711 184520

Top Bottom