Ex To The Next...

• Thread starter steelcanaries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

ok so as of right now...Im still in veg unfortunately...waiting for all the plants to be at least two months old before I start to clone them...as of right now I have the six Golden Triangles from Bodhi, just starting to sex...got one male so far, the rest have yet to show...the chem x urkle (Purple DogBud) are very small and seem a lil slow growing, but they look like they can eat like crazy, so im just gonna have to serve her a phat platter and kick her into gear...the LHBxBubba are looking real nice...got one tall and one short...both look about the same otherwise and they seem to have nice vigor and appear pretty happy...on the Bubba43 (WiFi#43xBubba) i have one smaller plant that is a lil slow growing and the second is a trifoliate...not sure if this good thing or what but she looking happy and well see what shes all about in the end. The Irene x AlienDog are short stout plants, with one being a mutant...the way this thing grew as a seedling was crazy, but i think shes gonna grow out of it...i hope shes dank...on the bagseed, i kept the best two...if they turn out to be timebombs I want to have less stuff to keep an eye on....but one has real nice, loudish fuel smell to her, so Im hoping shes a Bubsdogbud s1 or Bubsdogbud x to Cornbread or Mr. Nice Master KushxSK1...im leanin towards it being an s1, but well see...within the last week, I have cracked 5 more strains and am super hyped up them as well, so right now in the seedling stage i have archives sour d x mem loss, headband x memloss, hazmat og, and once it arrives, Rudeboi too...I am experimenting with a new breeder for me, Lady Sativa Genetics (Jah Hoover breeder) with their London City Diesel, which sounds dank to me, supposedly an original diesel or Chemdog 91 bx...they say they got the orig diesel clone from the DNA guys back in 09....pretty stoked on these, they outcrossed to an orange diesel male (Orig. Diesel x Agent Orange) so Im hoping for sour orange diesel of sorts... and an extra loud one at that. lol new to me as well, is Greenpoint Seeds...I cracked some of their g6 jetfuel x stardog (G-Star) or (JetStar) if you prefer, and this should be some uber dank diesel bizniz, which is currently my kick right now....all about that sour, that sour kush, that diesel....in fact, I been dreaming of a hybrid of Irene x Headband (Daywrecker version) and calling it "Jane Fonda" lol...anyways...lastly, another new breeder for me...AlphaKronik...the day the rudeboi comes, Im cracking either AK's Skyscraper Kush or Raw Dawg....again lookin for the diesel lol ive had the beans for a while cuz i was after some 707 HeadBand genetics, and they sound like they have a bad ass cut, but thing is, hard to find any reports of their gear....so i just said fuck it and im just gonna run em and see for myself lol they were chill cats at the Emerald Cup...why not? so thats the latest on my "micro-con" (small connisseur grow) i have going now....I appreciate your time if you read this, and if you have any experience with any of the mentioned strains, please, feel free to post up pics and info about you experience...thanks again all, be blessed always....steel

A

A-Roe

ok so as of right now...Im still in veg unfortunately...waiting for all the plants to be at least two months old before I start to clone them...as of right now I have the six Golden Triangles from Bodhi, just starting to sex...got one male so far, the rest have yet to show...the chem x urkle (Purple DogBud) are very small and seem a lil slow growing, but they look like they can eat like crazy, so im just gonna have to serve her a phat platter and kick her into gear...the LHBxBubba are looking real nice...got one tall and one short...both look about the same otherwise and they seem to have nice vigor and appear pretty happy...on the Bubba43 (WiFi#43xBubba) i have one smaller plant that is a lil slow growing and the second is a trifoliate...not sure if this good thing or what but she looking happy and well see what shes all about in the end. The Irene x AlienDog are short stout plants, with one being a mutant...the way this thing grew as a seedling was crazy, but i think shes gonna grow out of it...i hope shes dank...on the bagseed, i kept the best two...if they turn out to be timebombs I want to have less stuff to keep an eye on....but one has real nice, loudish fuel smell to her, so Im hoping shes a Bubsdogbud s1 or Bubsdogbud x to Cornbread or Mr. Nice Master KushxSK1...im leanin towards it being an s1, but well see...within the last week, I have cracked 5 more strains and am super hyped up them as well, so right now in the seedling stage i have archives sour d x mem loss, headband x memloss, hazmat og, and once it arrives, Rudeboi too...I am experimenting with a new breeder for me, Lady Sativa Genetics (Jah Hoover breeder) with their London City Diesel, which sounds dank to me, supposedly an original diesel or Chemdog 91 bx...they say they got the orig diesel clone from the DNA guys back in 09....pretty stoked on these, they outcrossed to an orange diesel male (Orig. Diesel x Agent Orange) so Im hoping for sour orange diesel of sorts... and an extra loud one at that. lol new to me as well, is Greenpoint Seeds...I cracked some of their g6 jetfuel x stardog (G-Star) or (JetStar) if you prefer, and this should be some uber dank diesel bizniz, which is currently my kick right now....all about that sour, that sour kush, that diesel....in fact, I been dreaming of a hybrid of Irene x Headband (Daywrecker version) and calling it "Jane Fonda" lol...anyways...lastly, another new breeder for me...AlphaKronik...the day the rudeboi comes, Im cracking either AK's Skyscraper Kush or Raw Dawg....again lookin for the diesel lol ive had the beans for a while cuz i was after some 707 HeadBand genetics, and they sound like they have a bad ass cut, but thing is, hard to find any reports of their gear....so i just said fuck it and im just gonna run em and see for myself lol they were chill cats at the Emerald Cup...why not? so thats the latest on my "micro-con" (small connisseur grow) i have going now....I appreciate your time if you read this, and if you have any experience with any of the mentioned strains, please, feel free to post up pics and info about you experience...thanks again all, be blessed always....steel
Keep a close eye on those Golden Triangles especially the ones that have little to no appalachian smells. Thought I had a nice one ran the seed plant with zero problem ran 10 clones under one light and got my whole room seeded, definitely not the most stable of the bunch, but I do have a nice heavy yielding one that is herm free.

S

steelcanaries

sorry for killing this thread off everyone...things changed up a bit and i have just finished running some other varieties that are not csi related, due to a sudden idea of a project i am taking under...my apologies to the Nspecta...I know those brids are straight flame...i feel blessed to even have the beans...unfortunately my operation is very small, so everything is sloooooow, and those epic csi special brids just dont fit into to the project I currently have in mind...if Nspecta would like to have me send them to someone who has room to test them asap, Id be happy to oblige...I feel blessed to even have these csi special blends....If i had room, Id crack em all right now, cuz im very curious to see the different phenos...the genes are phenominal...Respect goes out to the CSIH Crew...Big Up...

Top Bottom