Exact Setup In Aeroponics? Order Of Connecting Items

• Thread starter Shatterstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shatterstar

Shatterstar

Hey so trying to get this planned out so I can start piecing this together. My understanding is that the system will be connected like this;

Reservoir > Inline Filter > Pump > Pressure Switch (necessary if controlled by solenoid?) > Pressure Gauge > 100 PSI Pressure Relief Valve > Accumulator Tank > Solenoid > Mister Head

I believe this is the correct flow on the connections, am I missing anything? Also the pressure switch is it necessary with the 8800 Aquatec pump if there are solenoids at each mister? Is it necessary to put a solenoid at each mister or can there be just one after the accumulator tank?

Anyone have detailed pictures of their setup showing how to do the connections? Thanks in advance!

hdrhyder

hdrhyder

can we start a aeroponics thread? I grow in a reasonably cheap , dependable system & would like to share , discuss improvements , nutrients , ph , its a very trouble free grow method contrary to all the bummer things that I can find , like piles of bad experiences....just wondered if anybody be on board

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
@hdrhyder So explain your system. Plus for pics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom