Exactly who is DJ Short?

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

He touched base on 13/11 veg and 11/13 flowering for true plant expression as well as some info on equatorial things and landraces. He only uses mh with that

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

also just remembered his preference for seeded herb meaing just pollenate a lower branch and the way the plant worked because it wasnt ever fully "satisfied" it just died so the pollen helped it feel more fulfilled and tasted better. He seemed to like hash from that as well. Better profile

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nice. .... I think when a plant seeds it triggers a protective reaction including sending all nutrients and oils to the calyx to protect seed as well as nourishment

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

seemed win win due to messing with crossing and tastier herb lol

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

damn u MWD, i wanted to be the cool kid on the block! interested about the bottom 1/4 pollination. I would be the guy to accidentally pollinate everything...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just plants and seeds. It was located within a dispensary.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

damn u MWD, i wanted to be the cool kid on the block! interested about the bottom 1/4 pollination. I would be the guy to accidentally pollinate everything...
Just dont sneeze lol. Ni from what ive read just be careful and turn off fans. Not a big deal. Dont over think

ftwendy

ftwendy

Nice. Was he offering his cut at the meeting/class? That would be fricken sweet.

Kcar

Kcar

He was. My buddy said he was going to bring it here, but it didn't happen.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Where can we buy Dj Shorts seeds I've never been able to seal the deal.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Was bummed about the cuts as well. So i didnt take any. I can pop some

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

MW, too bad I missed you. I was registered but things came up & I couldn't make it. Glad you enjoyed it though.

K

kolah

Where can we buy Dj Shorts seeds I've never been able to seal the deal.

I got DJ' seeds from Attitude and The Boutique.

BTW, nice pic of DJ...as I never saw the guy before. Too bad he doesn't videotape his seminars.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I recorded the session on my ipod. Its around 2 1/2 hours long.
MW, too bad I missed you. I was registered but things came up & I couldn't make it. Glad you enjoyed it though.
i know bro thats to bad. Thatd be cool to meet up for sure. Maybe next time. Once you pay the fee. All classes are free fyi. Pretty win win.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Dutch passion seed bank has always been the best place to pick up Shorts seeds. I believe he is good friends with the company and used them as the first bank to release his seeds. Now days ive seen them on multiple banks attitude and some others, check herbies. I didnt grab any seeds at his class just a small cut of BB. He didnt bring f13 or moonshine :( but said he will be back in June with a better selection.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

For you DJ Short fans in So Cal; DJ will be holding new seminars end of may, beginning of June. Last class he stated that he would be bringing a better variety of seeds come June!
yours truly,
Z

MCC 127: Advanced CULTIVATION with DJ Short
DJ Short is an internationally known cannabis breeder and author. His award winning Delta Nine Collection includes the world famous Blueberry, a strain that has become foundational in the development of exceptional new hybrids. MCC 125, Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis, was developed for “Cultivating Members” of Collectives or Cooperatives operating under State approved Medical Marijuana Programs.
Class Dates & Times
11 AM - 4 PM
Tuesday, May 28
Saturday, June 01

Top Bottom