excel energy audits

• Thread starter City farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoCoMMJ

Bingo Sky! Thats there fuck up in everyone around here knows a different story about greed. Dudes kinda an asshole fear mongering probably wishin we'd all pull are own in fear n scurry to his dumb ass shop for some fukin expenssive hay....pisses me off

REALITY IS IF YOU ARE NOT COMMERCIAL AND HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE YOU ARE WAY SAFE GROWING YOUR OWN IN CO. BLOW SHIT UP KIDS
UNLESS YOU ARE JUMPIN POWER OR DANGLIN 1KS ALL OVER A WAREHOUSE LIKE A FOOL I WOULDN'T WORRY. Not at all.....not even about about silly numbers n big bad wolf FEDS....beleive me its needle in a haystack there is some bigtime grows happenion here going ALL over the country in then somme feds might worry about first.....

You don't know me, yet you call me a fear mongering asshole.
Whatever...

3k then later another 3 k on a flip was enough for them to see our caregiver grow on a digital meter. Not fear mongering by any means. Just trying to prevent others from having to deal with the shit we've been going through. Be conscious of how they can root you out is all I'm putting out there. It's not even federal, and it still has cost $20k... and still going.

If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend that nobody has a fucking clue about what you are up to, they by all means go ahead. It doesn't take a lot of lights to end up in a stinking pile of legal shit.

For those that grow your own, more power to ya. Just stay 6 or less and you are golden. "BLOW SHIT UP KIDS", and you might get find out the cost of an affirmative defense.

S

SoCoMMJ

If the Fed are involved you were obviously running higher counts than a home grower/CG can run so this isn't "apples to apples", IMO.

If you were over 99 (Feds involved)...you were foolish. Everyone knows what that threshold means...and it's been that way since WAYYYY before "med"...

What gets me is yer still involved and running high counts from the looks of it....(?)

I hope the judge in your case doesn't catch wind of that fact. Yikes.

No feds, total count 81 for 21 papered patients. We were not breaking the law. Article 18 section 14 covered the counts by a long ways.

We are still not breaking the CO/Local law, only larger in scale. [and apparently must traded in our good genetics for hay] :)

M

maestro

"You don't know me, yet you call me a fear mongering asshole.
Whatever...

3k then later another 3 k on a flip was enough for them to see our caregiver grow on a digital meter."

OOOOOh ok......I know enough about you to know I don't beleive a word ya say and I don't like what you stand for with the MJ movement. Thats enough for me.

And guarantee that power usage was not the red flag on the case that caused the problem. I know dozens n dozens of folks same company that have used a lot more for years.....WTF? Are they majik soco or are you full of shit? They always bring up electric use after the fact to prove something or tryin to get a warrant but I say BULLSHIT. No way your power got ya caught....sounds like fear mongerin assholeness BS but....um wait what did I say earlier? lol

S

SoCoMMJ

Argument_Cat.jpg

M

maestro

"I would like to be a flea underneath your collar.
All along that day" Peter Tosh-Downpresser man

City farmer

City farmer

Ok now its getting personal......They showed up at my door today and my wife answered. They wanted to check the meter and we told them we were busy and they would have to come some other time. So they left us with this note....

Dear customer,

We were unable to gain access to our electric meter. As a result we will estimate your bill until we gain access. Please call our contractor tru-check at 303-628-2770 to avoid the possibility of high estimates.

To schedule an appointment or make arrangements for access please call as soon as possible.

WTF bill always paid on time and I only have 4k watts going for over 4 years and now they want to investigate???? WTF of course I just puffed a bowl and was trimming when the guy showed up. So now Im paranoid. anybody else had this happen yet? First my friends places now mine? Why do they need to "estimate my bill" when the usage is clearly accounted for in my bill? WTF:sweating

M

maestro

ooooooooooooooh boy get your foil hat on quick bro before they probe ya.......

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You can report your own meter readings as well, they will send you a seperate form to fill out that has a bunch of dials on it like your meter and you just plug in the numbers and send it in....I used to do it so i know thats a possibility. More common in rural areas for sure..

I cut a 2" hole in one of my fence sections with a tube extended on the inside about 2"..that way the meter reader guy could see my meter from the alley and nothing else, it actaully framed the meter in perfectly and all you could see was the face of the meter when you looked thru the fence. I had big dogs and they couldn't come in my back yard at all...

I wouldn't worry at all, your not doin anything illegal so who cares if the electric company comes..they are the electric company thats it, not cops, not police, not DEA or any other public servant for that matter, they are an utility company nothing more and they can not enter your house anyways so no biggy.

Tex

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

good tip tex!...my meter man actually has to use binoculars to read my meter... im on a 10 acre property all fenced off and the meter sits 30-40 feet from the outside of the fence..its there job to get it read even if they gotta break out the bino's and in this area thats pretty common(lots of farms) the meter face just has to be visible from somewhere outside your property and your good to go

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My guy had a rifle scope...lol...I have seen them using rifle sighting scopes as well..

Alot of them are using the smart meters and changing out to smart meters because the can collect all the readings in bulk and remotely...I think they are trying to get rid of meter readers all together because they cost to much and move toward fully automated data collection.

I would keep track of your readings though, especially if they said they are goin to estimate, you can easily dispute their estimate with your actual reading....you could also take a phone pic/pic of your meter face on the same day they usually get their reading(usually around the 10th) and submit that as proof of actual use.

Tex

sky high

sky high

Exel can do all they want around and outside my house but comin inside for any reason at all ain't happenin unless they come back with the narcotics task force

Bingo, TK. They only have authority to the meter....which is usually outside the home....and many companies have >remote< reading devices that proclude them from ever stepping foot on your property.

The water meter may be of bigger concern if a guy has a problem cus they are usually IN the home...at least up here in the hills where freezing is a major concern....and service >to< the meter means they will need to come in to perform their services in many instances.

I know one of the water guys up here. He told me he's been in/seen some large grows here in residences and in a few instances they had to threaten to turn the water off to the property to gain access. However, he said Company policy is "don't ask, don't tell".....and their attorney advisded them that they/the company COULD BE SUED if they divulged ANY info about a "medical" issue to anyone...even the po-po. (would have to be subpeona'd or via warrant)

every company has a different policy. The energyCo here doesn't care how much power you useand because every home is different in SIZE and usage cus it's a resort area...they can't track shit like this and would go INSANE trying to do so.

likeyou said..there's no law against using lots of power...and I'lll wager there's NOTHING in the agreements you signed/agreed to to get service that has such a clause it it anywhere....

s h

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I would just not take their calls.......:evilgrin0013:

E

epicseeds

Ok now its getting personal......They showed up at my door today and my wife answered. They wanted to check the meter and we told them we were busy and they would have to come some other time. So they left us with this note....

Dear customer,

We were unable to gain access to our electric meter. As a result we will estimate your bill until we gain access. Please call our contractor tru-check at 303-628-2770 to avoid the possibility of high estimates.

Any update?

sky high

sky high

I would just not take their calls.......:evilgrin0013:

That will work until they turn your service OFF.

Utility service isn't any sort of "right". You play their game or go elsewhere/make other arrangements...LOL.

:mad0233:

City farmer

City farmer

Thanks for the info guys and Yes I have my tinfoil hat on to protect me from the chemtrails LOL

Anyways set up a time for them next week to come check the meter. Im not worried anymore its no big deal and I have nothing to hide anyways. Guess they just need to read the meter so they dont have to estimate it?

Top Bottom