Exchange.. UC grow log pics in exchange for some help

• Thread starter Bubba kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

everything seems to be growing real slow right now. Do you think they will start to put on some size?

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Am I just stressing or are the going to make it another 3 1/2 to 4 weeks?

L

lucky14

They will definitely fill out nicely in your last 4 weeks as that is the most crucial time for putting on weight so I wouldn't be overly worried about the lack of size now.

I'm not sure what your deficiency is but have you thought about flushing out the system for two days as it seems there is some sort of lock up so a fresh start may help and a slightly weaker feed may be in order.
Always better to under-feed than overfeed imo.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks like you've got some serious nutrient lockout or deficiencies Bubba kush... The plants almost look like they're being flushed. The interveinal chlorosis reminds me of a Magnesium deficiency. How do the roots look? :wondering

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Roots are ok not pearl white. Kinda dirty white but no slime. What would you do? Could it have to do with mixing zone and silica first then the dm a and b?

C

crossouttheiis

pick up some drip clean it did wonders for me and got me through an entire flower cycle without nutrient lockout

C

crossouttheiis

I just run it with the nutrients I am running. Just put up a couple of chop shots stuff turned out awesome this round

opt1c

opt1c

looking at the pic your reflectors are right next to each other... all 1ks... plants r getting way too many lumens probably... some like it; ones on the right; others don't; ones on the left

try raising them higher or dimming them for a couple days to see if you notice a difference; my boy crushes his ogs running his reflectors stupid high; still puts out rock hard nugs though.

Drip clean won't hurt that's for sure. What are your water temps right now? Looks like it might be a bit on the cold side. Also when did you last calibrate your ph meter?

What are your current ppms/ph/temp?

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

looking at the pic your reflectors are right next to each other... all 1ks... plants r getting way too many lumens probably... some like it; ones on the right; others don't; ones on the left

try raising them higher or dimming them for a couple days to see if you notice a difference; my boy crushes his ogs running his reflectors stupid high; still puts out rock hard nugs though.

Drip clean won't hurt that's for sure. What are your water temps right now? Looks like it might be a bit on the cold side. Also when did you last calibrate your ph meter?

What are your current ppms/ph/temp?
I did a calibration about a week ago when I drained and put fresh nutrients in at 450 ppm (500 conversation) kept adding ro water everyday to bring up the water level. Current ppm yesterday was at 340-350 ph is @ 5.4-5.6 water temp 65-66. I have a fresh res filled with 105 gallon of ro water, should I do a batch of nutrients or use it to flush. I was either going to flush or bump up the nutrients on Wednesday to around 550ppm.
Thanks for the help.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hmmm... Definitely nutrient deficiency at that PPM in bloom. My vote is a bump to 550 PPM. I also would topoff at a PPM based on how much the girls are eating vs drinking... I would only topoff with RO if the girls are drinking more than eating, or if I'm nearing harvest... :thinking

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Well in 1 hour we shall see if bumping up the ppm was the right choice.

I

ir0nLung

did ya pull it out bro? if your roots are healthy 500-600 ppm at .5 is definitely where you'd want to be during mid flower (and thats even a little conservative imho)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Bubba kush! Don't leave us hangin' bud... Hope things turned out well and you share some eye candy or your learning experience in the last month... :wait

Top Bottom