Excited about the Cup

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

That wasn't your homie was it? That dude was alright but he freaked everyone out screaming and shit. Even the staff was like "WTF?!?" the event guys were afraid to get near this guy cause he was lashing out. Reminds me of my first acid trip:)

No, this was a separate freakout, over a decade ago... just chiming in.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I was chilln with gotdank, darth fader, goldernrod, bigcountry77 and EOS next to the sin city booth yesterday... didnt see u guys i even had an evoke hat on...ohh and i chilled with Dan kherbs..
I was looking for peeps but I know no one by face, I was looking for clues that I might know someone from the farm but then again I was faded and just like a kid in a candy store. I was at the Sin City booth on Saturday while they were raffling off stuff but I didn't win shit:p.. had a blast though

T

tngreen

Total kid in a candy store. Soo faded and trying to pick seeds was interesting haha. Next time we need to figure out a thcfarmer area to smoke out and meet

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

I was chilln with gotdank, darth fader, goldernrod, bigcountry77 and EOS next to the sin city booth yesterday... didnt see u guys i even had an evoke hat on...ohh and i chilled with Dan kherbs..

yeah Very nice to finally meet you Evoke! I know I finally got to meet a lot of people for the first time face to face. But anyway to make it easier for us all to connect at big events like this sounds good to me. Lots of good times this past weekend at the cup! Dabs non stop!!!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

If i were wearing a black hat that said "CLASSIC REMIX" on it, do you think i would be me?

thats how to roll. just a shirt, hat, backpack whatever.... you can always know im rolling around just by that. LOL. if you see my name get at me lets puff (even in real life hahaha)

T

tngreen

VIP definitely the way to go if going all weekend. I will next year, only went Sat this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom