Excited about the Cup

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

The LA med cup feb.16-17 I am gonna try to scoop rug burn from rare dankness looks very interesting but im excited to see what all is there if anyone know what booths are gonna be there this year that would be awesome if not what is it you are going to be looking for this year I cant wait to see how many versions of cookies i can smoke in one day lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
As I understand it there will be no smoking area in LA and no sampling for the reason. This came from the guy at SoCal seeds who said they were skipping LA for that reason. Just a heads up . .

outwest

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

lame wtf is that even legal lol that sucks is that for sure there not having a smoking section

P

paulycali

I don't know about that one outwest. Say it isn't so lol! Checking into that now

fractal

fractal

How the hell can they not have a smoking area there? It's fucking California did somebody forget to tell them that? Heresy I say!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
It's Hempcon LA that will be dry. Sorry for the confusion.

outwest

EVOKE

EVOKE

2013 HIGH TIMES
Los Angeles Center Studios
451 S Beaudry Ave Los Angeles, CA 90017

You do not need a medical card to attend the expo, but you will need a doctor's recommendation or California medical card if you plan to consume cannabis on-site, in accordance with California law

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

so come on peeps what is you gonna do at the cup this year

EVOKE

EVOKE

smoke and look at ass and titties and smoke some more.....
Smileys passing joint
i might stay for the party...

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

i went to the kush expo this last year was kinda lame aside from the free dabs but i think the cup should be sick might even smack a ass or two lord knows ive been kicked out of nicer places then the cup lolololololol

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm gunna get super high & look 4 super deals on seeds & new gadgets.. I like 2 peep out all the new weed shit!! Then prolly meet a few New Farmers
Sound like a dream day for me bro, man I hope i get there Doggie..... heineken's - dank buds - seeds - a bunch of gadgets , a little T & A to look at , can't think of a better time.... and to cap the day would be sweet for a farm breeder to win .... BaBa or any of the cool breeders here.... Is anyone besides Baba entering a strain ?

ftwendy

ftwendy

The part about a doctor's recc.... will they accept my MI doctor's recc? I know our state reciprocates, wondering if you guys do to.

If all else fails, I could just go see a doc out there. Right? Just a thought for us out of towners.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The part about a doctor's recc.... will they accept my MI doctor's recc? I know our state reciprocates, wondering if you guys do to.

If all else fails, I could just go see a doc out there. Right? Just a thought for us out of towners.
I don't think u can use ur out of Cali rec but I think u could use ur rec 2 get a Cali rec.. I don't know how it works but I seen a guy from New York hitting a giant dab

Latest posts

Top Bottom