exodus cheese,where r u?

• Thread starter william76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

Hello fellow farmers,as the title says I'm lookin for the real cheese clone,im not askin anybody for clones,im just wantin to know is the real deal cheese(exo\brightside cut) in scotland anywhere,or would I be better goin to London for a week and try sourcing it there? I've been offered fakes many times,and it seems to be all over the world but here,ive got divines forumn cookies s1s id like to reverse and x to it amongst other things,im not a seedseller or anything,its for personal,any info would be much appreciated,keep on growing,76

SpiderK

SpiderK

CHZ

SpiderK

SpiderK

yup, my buddy runs it. had it for eight years or so.

it really stinks. in a bag within the jar it still stinks a bit. but when u open the jar it hangs in the air even after its closed up ...... the room smells for 40 minutes even if its only open for thirty seconds grabbing a few buds, . no hitter boxes or your gonna stink ....

u can find some good cuts on the paintball circuit in the midwest ....

william76

william76

yup, my buddy runs it. had it for eight years or so.

it really stinks. in a bag within the jar it still stinks a bit. but when u open the jar it hangs in the air even after its closed up ...... the room smells for 40 minutes. no hitter boxes ....

u can find some good cuts on the paintball circuit in the midwest ....
Yea,ive smoked the real deal maybe,half a dozen times, it's all that,ive tryed many x,s and many supposed cheeses,none held a candle to it,im tryin to source it here in britain,to no avail,thanks for postin friend,all the best,76

william76

william76

Yea,ive smoked the real deal maybe,half a dozen times, it's all that,ive tryed many x,s and many supposed cheeses,none held a candle to it,im tryin to source it here in britain,to no avail,thanks for postin friend,all the best,76
Bump,76

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Does anyone know the lineage of exodus cheese?My buddy has been running a cut we call the cheese here in socal for 10 years,its supposed to be NL#5xHaze or something like that.It sounds just like what spiders describing.Its the only smoke i really buy other than grow,hes a real bitch about it and wont let any cuts go,supposed to be a real yielder too.

william76

william76

Does anyone know the lineage of exodus cheese?My buddy has been running a cut we call the cheese here in socal for 10 years,its supposed to be NL#5xHaze or something like that.It sounds just like what spiders describing.Its the only smoke i really buy other than grow,hes a real bitch about it and wont let any cuts go,supposed to be a real yielder too.
The real exo cheese was from a pack of sk1,what ur describeing sounds to me like the exodus psychosis,rumored to be nl5 x haze from years back,im just waitin on that cut now,alot of people mistake the psyco for cheese,and it's extremely potent,76

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The real exo cheese was from a pack of sk1,what ur describeing sounds to me like the exodus psychosis,rumored to be nl5 x haze from years back,im just waitin on that cut now,alot of people mistake the psyco for cheese,and it's extremely potent,76
That sounds about right because the bud i get is extremely potent and really stony/confusing for the first half hour to hour and a long lasting stone after that,psychosis would be a great name for it!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Bummer bout not letting er go round to the masses...ask the right Kats and you'll getter..grew er out a couple of times. Certainly yielded but was just a bit too stretchy for me. Buzzzz was fantastic but the stretch and time culled her out.

william76

william76

That sounds about right because the bud i get is extremely potent and really stony/confusing for the first half hour to hour and a long lasting stone after that,psychosis would be a great name for it!
Def sounds like the psychosis cut,ill do a log wen I get it, it should be soon,but I. Know there's already logs on it here,maybe u should check them out fishwhistle,?it looks like a trip to London it will be then,thanks for posting guys,keep on growing,76

dan1989

dan1989

You got your cheese cut now ? Sweet! I'm assuming you live somewhere in the states but you said you took a trip to London how did you get it back ? Into the states

I took it that he lives in Scotland and wants to travel to London to find clones. Well I'm from and live in London and you'll only find it if you know the right person. Same like anywhere I guess...

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Whoops. Does anyone know of any real deal cheese strain in seed form?

icanfarm

icanfarm

I grew a U.K. Cheese strain a few years back got the cuts at harbourside in Oakland ca I ran it for a couple years lost it when I had to shut down . I tryed some exodus at a local central cal dispensery it didn't taste or smell like I remember it I to would love to have the cut I had back then

dan1989

dan1989

I grew a U.K. Cheese strain a few years back got the cuts at harbourside in Oakland ca I ran it for a couple years lost it when I had to shut down . I tryed some exodus at a local central cal dispensery it didn't taste or smell like I remember it I to would love to have the cut I had back then

The REAL uk cheese has a smell of it's own...

Top Bottom