exodus cheese,where r u?

• Thread starter william76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hehe!wots up @Mr Bee ?,76
Not a lot bro.just growin the fuck out this a dawg o yours.fucking living it.the taste isn't my total favourite but for all around quality,yeild and ease of growth its the reigning heavyweight champ o my garden atm

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The REAL uk cheese has a smell of it's own...
Iv heard o this real uk cheese cheese.the non exodus cheese cut.never had it though only had,exo,psychosis,blue Stilton and psycoberry.theyr all tasted almost exact same as exo only slightly different but only by a midges baw hair.
Iv got my cross hairs trained on a cut o that bright side cheese atm

Limonene

Limonene

I took it that he lives in Scotland and wants to travel to London to find clones. Well I'm from and live in London and you'll only find it if you know the right person. Same like anywhere I guess...
Got to say for the last 10 years it's been the easiest cut to obtain in my part of the U.K. Probably why it has the worst market value nowadays.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Got to say for the last 10 years it's been the easiest cut to obtain in my part of the U.K. Probably why it has the worst market value nowadays.
Aye but what that guy says is right.any random person couldn't just walk into London or indeed anywhere and start asking strangers on the street "you know were I can get a legit cut of exo?" And expect to get it which is strange because if u come to were i live and ask strangers for herion or crack you'd get it pretty damn fast

dan1989

dan1989

Aye but what that guy says is right.any random person couldn't just walk into London or indeed anywhere and start asking strangers on the street "you know were I can get a legit cut of exo?" And expect to get it which is strange because if u come to were i live and ask strangers for herion or crack you'd get it pretty damn fast

That's what I meant :D if some random just came up to me and asked for cuttings, I'd think he was either the law, or wanted to rob me blind. Contacts contacts contacts

dan1989

dan1989

I meant any cuttings in general not just exo cheese :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

By the way if anyone's into the uk clone onlies and can't get cuts @Ldncitygen -London city genetics do exodus cheese,psychosis cheese and blue livers all s1.im gonna be running a few of the s1 blues

william76

william76

By the way if anyone's into the uk clone onlies and can't get cuts @Ldncitygen -London city genetics do exodus cheese,psychosis cheese and blue livers all s1.im gonna be running a few of the s1 blues
A new seed co @Mr Bee ?,76

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

A new seed co @Mr Bee ?,76
Well they've been about a while I think.theyr on seed finder and iv seen theyr name about too.stuffs not that expensive I don't think.i think it was around £40 for 5 or 6 fem seeds he said which isn't too bad.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yes-£39 for 5 seeds £59 for 10 so your getting better value buying ten.
I'm getting some o theyr blues soon I think so I,ll let youse know how they go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom