Exotic Fighter, Star Fighter f2 and Detour!

• Thread starter KitsapGrapeApe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

so i chilled with ex for a little bit to day which was cool. i can talk about weed all day every day.
thanks for having me over bro and sharing the beautiful purple tahoe alien and the killer star fighter f1 keeper straight fire, also i ex hooked a brother up with some beans so i figured i'd crack some asap, so i thought what would be a cool combo to chronicle? and it hit me. all the star fighters, i did all of each pack, ef 11, sf 11, dt 10. i had really good male to female numbers in my last crack. fudge reccomended soaking some though seeds in water and it worked awesome 2-1 ratio.. thanks fudge. anyway here we go again.

Exotic fighter star fighter f2 and detour
Exotic fighter star fighter f2 and detour 2

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Grats Kitsagrapeape! Exotic and Thunder are great guys for sure. Ive got a few special gems from the fellas on deck as well. Stoked to see how these do for you. My predar Pink is kickin ass so i bet youll have awesome results with these. Best of luck homie. Be well! Motiv

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

It's also official I won't ever be putting seeds directly into medium again, I've had to many not come up for whatever reason. With the other 11 pack I cracked with these ones I got 42/43 :-) above ground, last time putting directly into cups I got 60% :-(

Latest posts

Top Bottom