Exotic Fighter, Star Fighter f2 and Detour!

• Thread starter KitsapGrapeApe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I never have trouble getting to pop from the medium on a rare occasion , like you stated i might need to help a little but always come popping up for me.... to many beans seem to dampin off on me in rooters , either way 42/43 can't argue with them numbers ..... peace SoSer

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I'm actually at 43/43 now. The only seed that didn't open opened up. I buried it to deep but I helped it. One mistake on my part was I accidentally put 1 f2 in with the exotic fighter, not to big of a deal I guess. Ill be putting them in pots Saturday probably.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Well I believe it's in an inbreed starfighter line, I'm not sure what info ex wants released about it though, maybe ex or fudge will chime in here and let us know.
No probs I know the detour is a incross I just heard of that exotic fighter tho either way I know should be a lot nice things in those man.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Like always I just have to much going on. I should have transplanted these already but haven't. It's on my agenda for tomorrow to put in Dixie cups of pure coir.

Dad

Dad

looking good, those are some elite gear. good to see you on the farm i heard some stuff about your dank flowers from bret mavericks vid

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Thanks dude, Bret is a cool dude I finally met him at their shop. For sure the nicest in the county.

They're beautiful bro, I can't wait to see em flower. I kinda got that feeling like the old Bon commercials.... Open, open, open, open.

Those aren't drying racks they're my wife's scrap book stuff. I've never really used a drying rack. I'm really into hanging whole plants.

rollon

rollon

nice work kga. those seedlings look ready to rock. ur temp space inspired me,im going to make some bathtub gin. :)

Mogrow

Mogrow

KGA, only the master of his domain puts the dank in the tub. wash up in the sink hon.
awesome

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I've got the bath room back to family uses, these are starting to look real good. I think 1 detour will not be making it and its cause I accidentally broke it during transplant. It's not dead year and I haven't finished the job. Maybe it'll be the one

Top Bottom