• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Kimbo day 53

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Beautiful looking plant , I grabbed a pack of Kimbo Hopefully I get the Berry syrup pheno too

@GrowAholiC how long to you let your Kimbo go?

Nice grabs on getting a pack of Kimbo. They say it's hard to get Kimbo Kush beans. Your in for a real treat. One of the funnest and rewarding phenotype hunts I've done. Every single phenotype was a keeper but Kimbo #10 outshined the rest. Like to let Kimbo finish at 65-70 days. Good luck on your hunt!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha. I bet it is f***ing dank! I'm going to pop 6 more kimbo seeds in a few weeks and see if I can find a copy of your #4 banger! Haha.
Do you have any maple smells on any of your phenos? Or a smell and taste I can only call creamy. Like old school cream soda?
I believe that's a trate of the BlackBerry some how both my tardis 2 and 1 have the same cream soda smell with either gas or grape koolaid packet

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Finally popped some Kimbo. They have been above ground for almost two weeks and two of the four have a weird leaf curl/ twist to them . Have you noticed that with any of your Kimbo?

Didn't have any leaf curl with my F1 Kimbo seedlings. But I have a friend also growing F2 Kimbo's like you and he has reported the same. A few seedlings with a unusual leaf curl/twist to them. It's not visually appealing but they'll probably grow out of it. Best of luck!

smokie045

smokie045

Hey @GrowAholiC I may have found a keeper in a mutant KIMBO f2. It's frosty as hell , it's just not stacking very well. Did your KIMBO put on a lot of weight in the last few weeks?

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Wanted to take some time out and applaud @ExoticGenetix for their 420 double cup winning weekend. I'm sure most of you are aware but for those that missed the news @ExoticGenetix placed in two different cups over the 420 weekend. Exotic's famous Cookies N Cream took 1st place at the Denver Hightimes 420 Cannabis Cup in the dry-sift category. In the same dry-sift category Exotic's Kimbo Kush took home 3rd place. Pretty astonishing if you ask me. Then to top things off the Seattle Dope Cup was occurring the same 420 weekend and the ever popular Kimbo Kush took 1st place also in the dry-sift category. Talk about putting a cherry on top of the cake. Huge credit also goes out to @cubanhashqueen and @cubangrower for entering and winning with their top notch quality dry-sift. Great job guys and gals. Congratulations to all of you. Your team's continual passion for this plant is clear. I have to say I can't get enough of the Blackberry Maple Syrup Kimbo Kush. This Cup winner will never be leaving the garden.

View attachment 505533
Wow that sounds great blackberry syrup
Mhmmmm

Limonene

Limonene

just popped 3 kimbo f2s today and a few citriques as well. fingers crossed. I swap beans with a guy from another forum too, he's meant to be sending me 5 trapstars tomorrow, if they arrive I'm gonna pop those too. Also threw 8 dynasty genetics pineapple fields into the wet, hoping to pull a good male out of that pack.

So from what i can gather there is a massive rate of mutants in the kimbo f2s? someone i spoke with only got 1 viable female from 15 seeds and even that was a bit runty. Has anyone here found a good purple kimbo with no issues from the f2s?

C

cheeseofchad

i popped 4 beans and got 4 girls.all are flowering outdoors,i took clones from 3 of them,the 4th im bringing in to reveg....pretty excited.....

robomont

robomont

i just read the first few pages but from the plants i saw,im seriously considering kelp in my next grow.those plants are some of the best ones ive ever seen.you got your soil in perfection,imho

Latest posts

Top Bottom