• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Hi everyone
i just wanted to let everyone know, that Hazeman seed Company is Expanding. for the high demand for my seeds i needed to get help in making them. So i would like to announce that i have taken on a partner to help in all of the new seed line coming up. his name is overgrown, so i would like everyone to give him a big welcome. he has been growing for a long time, and he is very dedicated to his work like me. nice to have you Aboard overgrown.
thanks Hazeman :character0029:

overgrown

overgrown

Thanks alot hazeman.its a pleasure to help get these out there to everyone.ill post pics along the way and hopefully everyone enjoys the ride.

Overgrown

A

AliasAO

Congrats on the expansion Haze.

Welcome to the Farm Overgrown. Looking forward to popping some new beans.

--AO

2DogWalker

Haze and OverGrown,

Congrats to both of you on this venture. Can't wait to see what comes out, glad you found some help to spread these diamonds :)

2Dog

overgrown

overgrown

Thanks guys.I appreciate the welcome.im helping get ready some stuff you have seen from hazeman
Molokai kush-bubba x molokai frost
White shark x aww
Bubba x cheese/aww
bubba x new york big bud
Headband x aww
Also be doing some blowfish and molokai frost
I cracked a bunch of all these and they are beauties ill get pics up soon.so be on the lookout

Overgrown

2DogWalker

dada dang Headband x Aww sign me up twice please :)

2Dog

P

paulycali

Congrats hazeman and congrats and welcome overgrow!

Im looking forward to the great things coming from you guys

Whats next? Anything super special hidden up the sleave? C'mon what you got LOL!

:) Going to be a fun one :)

A

AliasAO

Nice..

Do we have a time frame on when these Beauties will be available for the public sector? :lock:

Looking forward to witnessing the rise.

#200!!!

overgrown

overgrown

Well I hate to say a time and not be able to commit but I can say I do have them all up and running rt now and I will be lookin for the best of the best and I am more than happy to keep everyone updated on the progress of everything.so expect to start seeing alot of stuff towards the end of summer or fall.I don't like to rush things and i know hazeman dosent either but i do know it is not in the cards that any rushed untested strains will be coming from hazeman seeds.so everyone please bear with us as we get things rolling I can guarantee it will be worth the wait.thanks

Overgrown

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Congrats I want some headband x Aww and welcome should b some dank in those beans

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What up Hazeman,Overgrown welcome and bring the flame! Love to score me some Headband x aww as well! Sounds sic!

Cheers,
Crom

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Congrats to you both!!!

Hazeman & Overgrown, Welcome and glad you found some help Hazeman. Looking forward to the new adventure.....
Peace
Freak :harvest:

H

hillbillybuds

Where do I or can I get some seeds.

I lst ordered from the attitude and never got my seeds, I did get some free ones but the ones I paied for I did get.After paying 400$ for 30 seeds and not gitting them hurts like hell. I am disaled and dont get much money. 5 years been buying from them now they will not even send an e-mail back.

Anway,where can I get some seeds????

overgrown

overgrown

Hillbillybuds what seeds did you order from attitude?and they only sent free ones? Im confused here.alittle help if ya could

H

hillbillybuds

Hey Overgrown,
Yes I ordered 5-Blueberry Gum, 5-Phatt Fruity, Tangerine dream, 5-The Ultimate came to 205.45GBP and with ordering a cup, fast shipping and guarenteed, thats almost $400 dollars. Anyway, I got my cup and some free seeds that they said I would get ( UFO ). I almost forgot: I ordered Green-o-Matic too. Now it only took 7 days to get my order but I only got :::: a few seeds in with my cup, so I gave it one more week to see if they put it in (2) two boxes. I than e-mailed them and did not hear back, so I sent 2 more out to them,after 4 e-mails they sent me one back asking what seeds I did get so I sent e-mail out to them. Waited 2 weeks and than I sent them one more to tell them that I was done with them and to go out and have a nice dinner on me ( almost $400 )
Than 4 days later they sent me e-mail saying they never got my e-mail. ( Now all I was doing was repling to their e-mail ) anyway, I have order alot of seeds from them and never,never and a order go bad. Now they say I might be running a fraudlent clam on they. So all I hav to say is just becuase I am disabled dosn't mean I am an ass. They can keep the money and I will order from someone else. I even sent an order out to the castle seeds com. and it took me a few days longer to get them but I got them.
I have 2 kids and just trying to grow my med in a state that sucks (LOL) Wis. and I lost everything in my life (House,truck,money,my wife from a fu&%$#ing drunk driver and all I have left is my word but to some peeps that is no good. Hell I should have just told them that I did not get any seedsor fu*^%$ing coffee cup.

So sorry, this is way to long. Sorry me just pissed some.

Better now thank you very much. If you know where a peep can get good seeds I will pay I just want the seeds is all. I know this but when I can get someone to help me to post office I will send thier free seeds and cup back.

G

grinkeeper

well this is great to hear HAZEMAN.. I really have so much confidense in your efforts... lets just put the past in the past and look forwards.. no more letting other breeders take the credit for your creations.. lets just leave names out of this for obvious reasons...

I totally am excited about all your new strains.. I think your a solid dude and great breeder and people will soon realise that any of your strains are definetly well worth the cost and time spent growing them..

also want to congradulate OVERGROWN for becoming part of HAZEMAN SEEDS team... its pretty difficult to have such an amazing line up as HAZEMAN SEEDS does with out a little extra boost from helping hands in a well planned garden...

So down to details...

I have just dropped a few of HAZEMANS seeds today...

I am doing the G13/HP X PG13... not sure the new name, what is it again???

also I have been saving the BUBBA KUSH X NEW YORK BIG BUD...I believe its called BIG BUBBA... I know that pre-BUBBA is super killer bud and looks and taste amazing but she alwasy dissapoints me in the yeild deptatment. often the BUBBAS have lost vigor and veg slow... plus the buds are usually golf ball size....and no bigger..

So Im really excited about this bubba cross...

but I have seen NO grow reports or pics of grows of this strain... I have been sitting on these for about a year now but still havent found any pics...

another question is about the other end of the cross.. THE NEW YORK BIG BUD... I have found nothing ABOUT this strain... Is it a diesel big bud cross..???

So I really would love to hear more about this one...

also grow reports or pics on the G13/HP X PG 13... i REALLY am excited about this strain as I havent really had a good crack at a g13 leaning cross such as this one is.. should have lots of g13 expression....

so hope to hear the details... and see some info posted...

cheers team hazeman..

I

Top Bottom