Expanding Hazeman Seed Co.

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Hey Overgrown,
Yes I ordered 5-Blueberry Gum, 5-Phatt Fruity, Tangerine dream, 5-The Ultimate came to 205.45GBP and with ordering a cup, fast shipping and guarenteed, thats almost $400 dollars. Anyway, I got my cup and some free seeds that they said I would get ( UFO ). I almost forgot: I ordered Green-o-Matic too. Now it only took 7 days to get my order but I only got :::: a few seeds in with my cup, so I gave it one more week to see if they put it in (2) two boxes. I than e-mailed them and did not hear back, so I sent 2 more out to them,after 4 e-mails they sent me one back asking what seeds I did get so I sent e-mail out to them. Waited 2 weeks and than I sent them one more to tell them that I was done with them and to go out and have a nice dinner on me ( almost $400 )
Than 4 days later they sent me e-mail saying they never got my e-mail. ( Now all I was doing was repling to their e-mail ) anyway, I have order alot of seeds from them and never,never and a order go bad. Now they say I might be running a fraudlent clam on they. So all I hav to say is just becuase I am disabled dosn't mean I am an ass. They can keep the money and I will order from someone else. I even sent an order out to the castle seeds com. and it took me a few days longer to get them but I got them.
I have 2 kids and just trying to grow my med in a state that sucks (LOL) Wis. and I lost everything in my life (House,truck,money,my wife from a fu&%$#ing drunk driver and all I have left is my word but to some peeps that is no good. Hell I should have just told them that I did not get any seedsor fu*^%$ing coffee cup.

So sorry, this is way to long. Sorry me just pissed some.

Better now thank you very much. If you know where a peep can get good seeds I will pay I just want the seeds is all. I know this but when I can get someone to help me to post office I will send thier free seeds and cup back.

welcome to growing Online.....2 post and your ballz deep..Your my new favorite here

Top Bottom