Experimental 2KW G13 4' X 8' SCROG

• Thread starter DrFeelGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Limit420

wow DrFeelGood that is a huge plant, a definitely amazing grow. wish you great success & luck.

D

DrFeelGood

wow DrFeelGood that is a huge plant, a definitely amazing grow. wish you great success & luck.

Thanks! I wanted to try something new and original to test out some theories from my observations in order to refine the technique... and make new observations and develop new theories... Its a viscous cycle ha haha ahaaa...

I just wanted to create a new method to yield big for med patients with low plant count so they can supply themselves with their medication and I really wanted to make it modular so someone can do this with minimum equipment to start. The practical application is a single plant in a screen between the sizes of 3 X 3 and 4 X 4 (depending on the hood being used and its throw pattern) with one foot vertical walls. These smaller sixes will not require extremely long Veg times. This may end up being the highest possible yield per 1kw lamp. This gigantic G-13 monster will hopefully prove the concept to be correct but it takes way to much Veg time to fill the screen out and way too huge of a pot (which was a very difficult transplant). The 4 X 4 version would be much quicker and easier to work with. Most people start small and then go big... I went the other way around this time, start ridiculously huge and then go big!

Dr FG

D

DrFeelGood

siiiiiiick scrog :O

+rep

Thanks Chronic Monster! You rock! I am not sure what is up with my Rep level meter but people keep giving me rep and it doesn't go up from one hahaha! I am not really worried about it but it is strange that it doesn't ever move. Am I missing something?

Dr FG

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

well. I typed out my message, then went to hit up your rep button, but I guess I gave out to much love already today. So ill have to get you tomorrow ;):joint:
your like what the fuck, this shits broken..lol :)

but serious thats the most sexy canopy ever :cool:

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
It seems like you might be thinking that this is more than one plant, but it is just one. The four main stalks meet up about 8-10 inches down now at a stump that is about 5 inches in diameter. It should be really thick when it finishes out!

Dr FG

no sorry Dr no I know its one typo ment to say her lol

D

DrFeelGood

well. I typed out my message, then went to hit up your rep button, but I guess I gave out to much love already today. So ill have to get you tomorrow ;):joint:
your like what the fuck, this shits broken..lol :)

but serious thats the most sexy canopy ever :cool:

Thanks Chronic Monster, much appreciated!

Dr FG

S

Samurai11

That gal is lookin' INSANE!!! cant wait to see her in bloom!!:rock

D

DrFeelGood

That gal is lookin' INSANE!!! cant wait to see her in bloom!!:rock

Thanks Samurai11!

Here are veg shots of the other strains for Abek666 and anyone else that has been curious. There is a Colorado Cough in a 4' X 3' with 1' verticals, a Sour Diesel in a 4' X 3' with 1' verticals, an Island Sweet Skunk in a 4' X 3' with 9" verticals (this one has a small section cut out of the horizontal screen to fit the shape of the wall and I had some 9" scraps so figured I would use them and let the ISS grow beyond the verticals for another 3"), and last but not least a Vanilla Cough in a 3' X 3' with 1' verticals.

Thankfully I am really close to the flip. All the ones in 27 gallon containers are almost root-bound, and so is Big Momma G in her 100 Gallon. I am going to add another few inches of potting mix/ earthworm castings/ guano to them when I flip the cycle.

Dr FG

Colorado Cough
Sour D
ISS
Vanilla Cough
Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

i see 3 lbs easy off that girl, this is my new favorite grow, ahha subd

D

DrFeelGood

i see 3 lbs easy off that girl, this is my new favorite grow, ahha subd

Thanks! I am shooting for 5 if you are talking about the big one since there is no CO2 in this room, but with CO2 think 6 would be feasible. The smaller ones I am hoping 2+ if all goes well. In a 4' X 4' X 1' with CO2 you should be able to hit 3+ with no problems.

Dr FG

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Damn bro things are looking beautiful. Keep up the great work. That room is about to explode real soon.:mad0233:

L

Limit420

Thanks! I wanted to try something new and original to test out some theories from my observations in order to refine the technique... and make new observations and develop new theories... Its a viscous cycle ha haha ahaaa...

I just wanted to create a new method to yield big for med patients with low plant count so they can supply themselves with their medication and I really wanted to make it modular so someone can do this with minimum equipment to start. The practical application is a single plant in a screen between the sizes of 3 X 3 and 4 X 4 (depending on the hood being used and its throw pattern) with one foot vertical walls. These smaller sixes will not require extremely long Veg times. This may end up being the highest possible yield per 1kw lamp. This gigantic G-13 monster will hopefully prove the concept to be correct but it takes way to much Veg time to fill the screen out and way too huge of a pot (which was a very difficult transplant). The 4 X 4 version would be much quicker and easier to work with. Most people start small and then go big... I went the other way around this time, start ridiculously huge and then go big!

Dr FG

Well the technique is coming along great doc. I am definitely going to have to try it out with a little more experience. Probably not going to be able to have a giant g13 haha... but its all good. Can't wait to see if finished make sure to upload some bud pics. :icon_animal26:

D

DrFeelGood

There will only be one more set of veg pictures after these, I have decided that I am going to flip the room after one more week of vegging. The horizontal screen is almost full and I am having to seriously trim back the vertical screens now as well. I have decided that i am going to keep the horizontal screen trimmed back to approximately 4" of height. Thanks to all the people that have been patient and awaiting the flip, and thanks to all new followers as well. I have included a cool shot of the bottom of the screen since it has been a while since you all have had a chance to see it.

Dr FG

72511 001
72511 002
72511 003
72511 004
72511 005
72511 006
71611 007
72511 008
72511 009
72511 010
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Man i bet your excited. Looking great so far i can only imagine how awesome its about to get.

Abek666

Abek666

thanks doc for the pics of the other ladies in your room all seems to have filled in nicely i wish you a superb outcome out of this awesome looking experiment

have a real good day doc

Ever after

Ever after

thats really cool but I could not ever afford an electric bill to veg something that big ahahahah . does that kind of system get you hella pop corn?

D

DrFeelGood

thats really cool but I could not ever afford an electric bill to veg something that big ahahahah . does that kind of system get you hella pop corn?

Scrogging this way generally produces dense medium sized nuggets. this is my first time doing it with the walls/ multi-planar scrogging.

Dr FG

Top Bottom