Experimental 2KW G13 4' X 8' SCROG

• Thread starter DrFeelGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrFeelGood

thats really cool but I could not ever afford an electric bill to veg something that big ahahahah . does that kind of system get you hella pop corn?

The G-13 was just an experiment that lead to the development of the technique. The practical application is a 3' X 3' or a 4' X 4' with 1" verticals. If you need the meds electricity is much cheaper than buying your meds at a dispensary.

Dr FG

D

DrFeelGood

Somebody gave me + Rep and my little meter I once thought was broken has moved! Thanks to whomever that was :)

Dr FG

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

At your User CP at the bottom of the screen it shows whom the last 5 people to rep you are :joint:

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Go to your user control panel and you can see who reps you. The girls are looking excellent by the way.

D

DrFeelGood

It's almost time for the flip, I just have to figure out a workable solution to solve a light leak caused by negative pressure in the room. The air coming through at the bottom of the zipper door along the floor flaps the Panda Film up and down on the floor. The negative pressure is caused by the portable air conditioners and by air leaks in the reflector hoods. The AC's are not supposed to create any negative pressure according to their manufacturers but they most definitely do create negative pressure according to me. I think I may end up taping the hoods, but the AC's are the main problem by far. There are timers built in on both AC's so I am either going to have to time on for 12 hours with the lights, or slightly longer than the HID lights (Say 11 hours HID) and having a CFL in there on an additional timer to maintain a 12 hour photo period. This would give the room an hour to cool off with the HID's off and the CFL on.

Dr FG

St3ve

St3ve

I had a similar light leak at the zipper and I taped a flap on the out side of the zipper.

As for the timer on the AC, you won't need it to run at all longer that the lights. They cool off so fast. If you're worried about it though instead you could just have a fan kick on to blow on them for a few minutes at lights off.

D

DrFeelGood

I had a similar light leak at the zipper and I taped a flap on the out side of the zipper.

As for the timer on the AC, you won't need it to run at all longer that the lights. They cool off so fast. If you're worried about it though instead you could just have a fan kick on to blow on them for a few minutes at lights off.

I taped a flap on on the inside of the room as well if that is what you are referring to as the outside of the zipper. Air is being sucked into my room. This causes the flap to oscillate up and down making a slapping noise on the floor. The other thing that sucks about this is I will have to close the zipper on schedule every day. I will definitely be investing in the future in a mini-split AC, or dual zone split AC which will actually be a neutral pressure cooling system.

Dr FG

St3ve

St3ve

I hear you. You could also (in the meantime) cut in a seperate passive intake vent. But that only works if you have some sort of fan venting 24/7 or else you have stankleek

D

DrFeelGood

Flippity Flip, Flippity Flop. It has been done :-)

Dr FG :movie:banana1sv6:

S

sfzoo

Finally!!!! been poppin in and outta this thread hopin to see it shinin...it has begun.

D

DrFeelGood

Fuckin a!!

can't wait

Let the games begin!

Finally!!!! been poppin in and outta this thread hopin to see it shinin...it has begun.

Thanks for hanging in there, this should be fun. Now I have to decide whether I am going to just keep her mowed down to 3" - 4" from the screen, or if I am going to have to thin it out as well so there are fewer branches per rectangle on the screen. Perhaps a little of both is in order... It seems like mowing it down alone does bring it back closer to the main branch that is in the screen, which makes it have more branches with closer nodes that are closer to the screen, but there may be a few too many branches too close together.

Dr FG

Abek666

Abek666

wohooo finally the big show gets bigger murharhar this will be an epic thing to watch!!! Btw doc how long did this thing stretch and how long did it need to finish?
if i havent reped you allready i would do it again hehe hope everything turns out perfect for you the monster plant and her not so little sisters have much fun with your garden :icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

i wish a very good day doc see you around

D

DrFeelGood

wohooo finally the big show gets bigger murharhar this will be an epic thing to watch!!! Btw doc how long did this thing stretch and how long did it need to finish?
if i havent reped you allready i would do it again hehe hope everything turns out perfect for you the monster plant and her not so little sisters have much fun with your garden :icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

i wish a very good day doc see you around

I am unsure of the stretch on this strain this is the first time I have grown it. It is supposed to be a 60 day strain. I just was up all night mowing her down on one side and need to mow the other side down later today. I am still fighting the little bastard spider mite mutha fuckas. I hate them LOL! They are the biggest pain in the ass!

:mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233:

Dr FG

Top Bottom