Experimental 2KW G13 4' X 8' SCROG

• Thread starter DrFeelGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrFeelGood

oh yes there are good but japanese ladybugs are the shit you can order them they are the hungryest mite and bug killers ever

good day doc and i look forward to your pics see ya

An army of Japanese Ninja bugs is exactly what I need:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:

Dr FG

D

DrFeelGood

PICTURES PLEASE! I cant wait to see this girl, field of nuggets! And one of my favorite strains no less!

Nice work bro, lookin good!

Thanks for the "Kind" words haha. I hope she does as well as my estimations although I will have to scale the numbers back by the same percentage as the decrease in total surface area. I have seen very little stretch at all. She is approximately the same size as she was when I flipped the timer. The end screens are basically free from growth except for one branch. However I estimate that she will still be a 4+ fatty when she plumps up :-) You guys might notice a little of what I think is nute burn, some of the petioles are turning red and their leaves are drying and crisping a bit at the ends. It seems to be OK, I was feeding them pretty heavily and looking for leaf curl but there has been none. I top watered to try to correct the problem and I will back her portions of food a little bit. In addition she will be given some compost tea before I feed her again. Hopefully that does the trick! The last shot is of some of the burnt leaves.

Dr FG

82011 001
82011 002
82011 003
82011 004
82011 005
82011 006
82011 007
82011 008
82011 009
82011 010
Abek666

Abek666

its wonderful to see this hundreds when not thousends of lil buds when you look closely you even now can find some lil nugs that start to form love this anytime but this time its somehow special thanks for this nice experiment u inspired me to experiment with somethin like that but on the ground like a carpet hehe but need lots of veg time anyway

take care and have a good one doc

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Been lurkin on this one for a while now. Lookin sweet man, really cant wait to see this lady flowered out, going to be a sea of green, in the most literal sense!

D

DrFeelGood

Thank you all for the kind comments! I will try to make time to post up some new pictures soon... I had company the last 5 days so it made getting certain things done awkward :-)

Dr FG

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

awww, i saw a update on the thread by DrFG and got all excited, but no pics:mad0223:

D

DrFeelGood

Here are a few shots of the G-Monster followed by (in order of the photos) 2 shots each of the Sour D, Colorado Cough, ISS and one shot of the Vanilla Cough. (Correction, there are 2 of the Vanilla Cough, I accidentally uploaded the veg shot of her under the florescent and there isn't a way to delete that photo. The last and final shot in the series is the Vanilla Cough flowering shot.) There are still some nute burned leafs on the G-13 but they are old, I just haven't had the time to cut them off as of yet... The ISS and Sour D have grown quite a bit above their vertical screen wall heights and the flower formations are normal compared to the formations at the lower heights throughout the rest of the screens. The Sour D is the only one of all of the Pentascrogs and Hexascrog that was stretchy enough to completely fill all vertical walls before becoming completely root-bound.

Dr FG

9711 001
9711 002
9711 003
9711 004
9711 005
9711 006
9711  Sour D 1
9711  Sour D 2
9711  Colorado Cough 1
9711  Colorado Cough 2
9711  ISS 1
9711  ISS 2
Vanilla Cough
9711  Vanilla Cough
Abek666

Abek666

:icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:
wohoooo superb they are looking really nice all of them you did massively well doc mucho cudos to you

i am eager to see the finals on those so "ladies hurry up, hop hop go for the big price's!!!"

hehe have a real good day doc

D

DrFeelGood

:icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:
wohoooo superb they are looking really nice all of them you did massively well doc mucho cudos to you

i am eager to see the finals on those so "ladies hurry up, hop hop go for the big price's!!!"

hehe have a real good day doc

Thanks Abek666, you are always there to show support :-)

Dr FG

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Dr Feelgood, no matter the outcome of this you changed the way i look at maximizing yield!!! its not jus a X axis or a y axis(horzintal lighting or vertical lighting) you got to get the best of both, and it doesnt take horizontial and vertical lighting to do it! (i think lol)

mad respect man!

confu..

A

Alien

Supporter
Lookin' top notch, DFG! I know the amount of work you are putting in to keep these ladies pruned through flowering and applaud your dedication and attention to detail. Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing how far they can be maxed at the finish...

Cheers bro,
Alien

SupaM

SupaM

Awesome read! Your experiment is nice to watch play out.
All the Best going forward!

symbiote420

symbiote420

(Grabbing my heart in my Fred G. Sanford voice) "Elizabeth I'm coming to join ya" Damn good show Doc!! Very impressive, f'n beautiful man!

Top Bottom