Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

So, of course, I'm going to compare the Orange Gasm grow to the Sweet Zombie one....... below is the O.G. at 3 weeks, tomorrow I'll put up a pic of the Zombie at 3 weeks. The O.G. just came out of a defoliation if you look closely, as opposed to the Zombie where I've been defoliating as necessary plant to plant all along. So here's the Orange Gasm-

OG

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So, of course, I'm going to compare the Orange Gasm grow to the Sweet Zombie one....... below is the O.G. at 3 weeks, tomorrow I'll put up a pic of the Zombie at 3 weeks. The O.G. just came out of a defoliation if you look closely, as opposed to the Zombie where I've been defoliating as necessary plant to plant all along. So here's the Orange Gasm-

View attachment 1056616
How tall did they end up again?

Odiesel

Odiesel

View attachment 1056616
Interested to see the difference with the defoliated ones and these that aren't although they are totally different strains still might be indicative enough if its even warranted with such light intensity.

sshz

sshz

How tall did they end up again?

7-9 feet tall........

Just kidding........ they were all between 27-32 inches I think. Stretch in flowering was around 6-7 inches tops. Ridiculously short compared to every other grow I’ve ever done before. It really just shows you don’t need height to produce massive weight.

sshz

sshz

Interested to see the difference with the defoliated ones and these that aren't although they are totally different strains still might be indicative enough if its even warranted with such light intensity.

At this point, I think the Orange Gasm has put off way more leaves so a heavier defoliation was necessary. Tonight I plan on getting into the plants lower, and removing more lower leaves to let the light penetrate further down, but make no mistake about it- I’ve removed alot of leaves on this strain too.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
7-9 feet tall........

Just kidding........ they were all between 27-32 inches I think. Stretch in flowering was around 6-7 inches tops. Ridiculously short compared to every other grow I’ve ever done before. It really just shows you don’t need height to produce massive weight.
So they had a foot on these girls give or take.

sshz

sshz

Just about.........I'm still hoping these stretch a bit more but it doesn't look like it. Since these are 95% indica, and the Gasm was 85% sativa, this was kind of expected.

But this will be the last crop with happening I'm pretty sure. 6 ft. high will be the new veg setting on the LED's moving forward, and I expect at least another foot or more of veg growth out of it.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Just about.........I'm still hoping these stretch a bit more but it doesn't look like it. Since these are 95% indica, and the Gasm was 85% sativa, this was kind of expected.

But this will be the last crop with happening I'm pretty sure. 6 ft. high will be the new veg setting on the LED's moving forward, and I expect at least another foot or more of veg growth out of it.
Fair enough. I may be stoned all the time, but i can still count. I think you will be okay. 😆😂😆

Anthem

Anthem

I forgot to get you some pictures Sshz. I am at work now, but when I get home I will PM you some pictures of the Ice Cream Cakes they are 11 days into flower and 75 percent Indica so you have an idea of the make up on the plant. I am kind of at a lost for words in regards to the stretch of the Orange Gasm. Being 85 percent Sativa I would have expected much more stretch.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Regarding the orange gasm I have 2 going they are not far from coming down, maybe 4 days , one is very strong orange smelling the the other very strong grapefruit, both look very very similar, there about 4.5+ feet and they have to pushing 3/4 lb a plant no problem. I thought I could maybe get to the end without tying them up but nope branches started collapsing the other day. Its going to take a very good plant I think to beat them in weight, but I just dont see the 85% sativa in them, they are not like my other true sativa, big thick heavy stock , branches etc, they don't stretch like my sativas, they are much more like my LUI or OBS
I should add they are under my HPS DE lights and they still didn't stretch and get as big as some of my 5 other strain's in the room , but they do have the bigger stocks branches and leaves

sshz

sshz

The earliest plants in the strain lean heavily to the Platinum Tangie, which has more indica in it then the Golden Goat pheno's which I took to 77 days and they still needed more time IMO. 75% of the room leaned early, so if you are seeing more indica, they are the Platinum Tangie leaners (which in the end, I think are better than the later G.G. pheno's). Maybe not as tasty, but better overall. Also, the Tangie’s are more sour, and the G.G. Is more sweeter.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I just had another look at the last pic we got of the room and now I'm just a wee bit more curious than I was....especially as you just raised the lights.

🧐🔮✨👀

🙃👻🙃👻🙃👻🙃

sshz

sshz

What the hell are you talking about?????? Are you smoking that whacky weed again? That shit will fry your brain, buddy.

The last pic posted is the Orange Gasm (post # 683) at week 3. It's to be used as a comparison tomorrow when I put up a current 3 week pic of the Sweet Zombie.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
What the hell are you talking about?????? Are you smoking that whacky weed again? That shit will fry your brain, buddy.

The last pic posted is the Orange Gasm (post # 683) at week 3. It's to be used as a comparison tomorrow when I put up a current 3 week pic of the Sweet Zombie.
Lol right. And i looked at the last pic we got of the sweet zombie (621) and thought about where I'm guessing it will be and how it will compare.

Madmax

Madmax

How many branches are on them sshz.more than the orgasms i suspect..so you just want more spacing between the nodes..

sshz

sshz

I don't think there are as many.....hold on, I'll go in with my green flash light..............man, do my fingers smell good picking thru the plants! LOL

If I remember right, I think the Orange Gasm had around 12-16 branches depending. And Max is correct, there are more branches- maybe 14-18 but are much small in size and girth. Damn leafy down below too, I'll need to get back in their again and remove some lower stuff. I did not lollipop these, since they were so short............

sshz

sshz

Pic's up around 11AM, then I'm ripping the room apart to get to all the lower stuff that I feel will be blocking bud development down below. Not happy about it and not looking forward to it but I think it needs to be done.

Madmax

Madmax

Id love to smell your fingers...i cant believe i just said that 😆😆😆...whats it remind you of..fruity,skunkypungent..its not a god awful smell is it .lol.

sshz

sshz

Well, pulling every plant out for a thorough defoliation and it's taking a lot longer than expected. 4 plants took me almost a 1/2 hour so far. Very leafy, especially towards the middle of the plants. I'll show you before pic and an after when I'm done. Here you go............(by the way, I'm pissed I waited, it's making the job 3X as hard)!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 weeks finished flowering today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom