Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Anyone else?????? LOL

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Cracken 98
Tomatoes 99
AAyerRon 100
TheShortAnswer 101
Bellumroman 103
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Norcalchris 117
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

sshz

sshz

It was after a 3 day crack smoking binge....... he was out of his mind. He watched that Vietnamese monk set himself on fire in the street video and thought it would be neat to try it.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It was after a 3 day crack smoking binge....... he was out of his mind. He watched that Vietnamese monk set himself on fire in the street and thought it would be neat to try it.

I thought i read he lit up some ether based coke without fully free basing it first and sucked in the flames right up the bong into his lungs.

sshz

sshz

Autopsy interviewed people that were there......... but there are other reports about it too that were different so the truth probably lies somewhere in between. His girlfriend did say he was up for 3 days straight basing and was out of his mind.

sfsdfuturegrower

sfsdfuturegrower

Also, with r.o. devices, water pressure is important. Coming off a well, my water pressure stinks. Off a city water system, pressure would be much stronger. The higher the pressure, the faster the device makes clean water. So, clean water will be made at all different speeds, depending on your own situation.
I used ro di water for a reef tank and bought a booster pump that helped tremendously with production.

sshz

sshz

I'm getting around 40 psi off the well, which is strong enough for the table top r.o. device I have....... it could be faster, but it's good enough for my situation. I generally make about 15-20 gallons every 2 days, which is enough to water my whole room every other day. I also mix in the dehumidifier water, so there's more water available when necessary.

I was told the booster pump could cause some issues down the road with my pipes, caused by the added pressure. And my pressure tank is brand new too, so that helps the overall house water pressure too.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
@113, good luck sshz, I hope you knock it out of the park.

sshz

sshz

Frankster, I don't see you on the original list. Did I miss an earlier guess from you?

sshz

sshz

Read the thread guys (and gals).............if you didn't make a guess around week 3 of the grow, you are not eligible. This is only open to those who have previously guessed so they may adjust their number a bit.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
So Tuesday will be 6 weeks finished in flowering, which means the start of week 7 and it's time to open up the contest again to change your guess as to the overall yield this time in the room. To refresh everyone's memory, this is where we stand tonight:

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Norcalchris 117
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

Ground rules:

1. You must already be on the list to guess.
2. All guesses can be changed up to 10 oz up or down, or anywhere in between.
3. Do not guess a number already taken, unless that person jumps off it.
4. All plants in the room will count towards the number, including the sick one and the Turkish Cookies plant.
5. If you guess the number exactly, I will add something special to the prize package.
6. The opportunity to revise will close Saturday midnight.
7. You can revise twice, and no more.

I will take a video and more detailed pic's tomorrow morning to help your decision making. I will offer some opinions too. IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR NUMBER, AND STILL WIN THE CONTEST- I will expand the prize package even further to include a 10 pack of an Ethos strain. Gummies, if included, will only be sent to USA based people.

I will revise the guess column once or twice a day and post it. If there's an issue, I'll post it and IM the parties involved. If you live in Australia, it could take 2+ months to receive your package. LOL

For those not included, there will be another contest in January with the next crop........

the number, "without going over" correct?, No this is my first guess sshz, I did however guess on the last crop.

sshz

sshz

Sorry bud, you're OUT. This is a new contest, some rules have changed and new entries are not allowed. Everyone who's in made guesses months ago. Check the next grow in January....... sorry to all that missed out, you guys need to visit more regularly. LOL

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Sorry bud, you're OUT. This is a new contest, some rules have changed and new entries are not allowed. Check the next grow in January....... sorry to all that missed out, you guys need to visit more regularly. LOL
I thought I guessed a second time, but it's been awhile, so no problem. I'll catch it next time around.

They really do look great, were do you think your at in relation to the last grow, are you about the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom