Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

hey @sshz quick question since we have the same lights. I just got em and noticed on the first night cycle the adapters are blinking green. Is there a way to turn that off or did u tape it up? Cant find anything in the manual. Been following along btw, good stuff!

sshz

sshz

Sorry Ppm, I have not yet set up my Master Controller and adapters......I’m waiting for this grow to finish to do that. IM @Anthem for help with that, he’s the expert. Tell him I sent you, he’ll help you out.

sshz

sshz

My kids gave me a new iPad for Xmas, here's the first pic with it............ getting close now, just a few days more.

IMG 1297

sshz

sshz

I'm seeing a bit more amber in some of the trichomes today, which makes me happy and is a good sign. Tonight I'll give them their last thorough plain watering with some Clearex. If I wasn't concerned with timing the harvest on Tuesday, I'd probably do a split harvest and chop what's ready then and wait another week for the rest. But it's time to move on as the Bebop is patiently waiting.

Lastly, to call the Sweet Zombie strain an 8 week wonder is a joke............ maybe 2 plants of the 24 were ready then. I can't help but laugh now looking back to 2017 when I chopped everything at 8 eeks- no wonder I had 3 green trash bags full of fluff.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'm seeing a bit more amber in some of the trichomes today, which makes me happy and is a good sign. Tonight I'll give them their last thorough plain watering with some Clearex. If I wasn't concerned with timing the harvest on Tuesday, I'd probably do a split harvest and chop what's ready then and wait another week for the rest. But it's time to move on as the Bebop is patiently waiting.

Lastly, to call the Sweet Zombie strain an 8 week wonder is a joke............ maybe 2 plants of the 24 were ready then. I can't help but laugh now looking back to 2017 when I chopped everything at 8 eeks- no wonder I had 3 green trash bags full of fluff.
Yeah it's nowhere close to an 8 week strain.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

good news. And looks great!

I used to cut at 8 weeks or so too. Trichomes were all cloudy so i figured i was golden.

but with some trial and error and experience its easy to see that there is much more growth and more trichomes and there are many false finishes if viewing trichomes alone.

I guess its from the dutch grow book info. Chop at 70% orange pistils. But they cut their joints with tobacco. They are real lightweights. :-)

Madmax

Madmax

Im as bad as you..i hate new electronic stuff and especially reading how shit works.i gotta read the damn book soo many times to work stuff out...i just blowout too much haha..i havnt hooked up mine yet 😂😂😂😂

Madmax

Madmax

Id b like oh fuck the lights gone out quick quick quick wheres the bloody book .what do i do.what page is it...quick quick hurry up they are going to die..oh no ive done it again wrong button shit shit shit..ah frock this plugs it straight back into timer...problem solved ha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom