Explain your user handle...

• Thread starter DND
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

seventysevens

well....mine is named after my dog his name is "seven"...always call him seventysevens...as a kind of nickname....the dog in the avatar is not my dog...but it made me laugh so I put it up....peace

D

DND

I love dogs... I had a Cane Corso mastiff, but had to surrender him to a friend of mine because I had to move and no longer had the space. Wasn't fair to him on either account but I figured he would be better off with some room to spread his legs. I miss him and it was almost as bad as giving up my own child...if one could imagine. Either way he is still healthy and living a good life which matters most to me.

M

Mr Green

just a name given to me by a close friend that enjoys the same hobby.. i have been lucky enough over the past 12 years to have had many healthy green plants and wounderful harvests to enjoy

W

winterykiss

For me i have had this name for a long time. I use this handle everywhere instead of different one, at different sites as some chose to do. My freinds say i am stand offish and so low and behold the name. Actually it was a my husband who started it,saying it as kind of a slam.It isn't that i think i am like that, i am just very quite and shy in real life. So that pretty much it.

PEACE

Winterykiss

mace

mace

Mace: an old nickname i gave myself when my God brother used to be a graffiti artist. I idolized him.

elk: The crew he was in, Ever Lasting Krew.

During that time however, i was still a huge computer nerd so during my counter-strike days i was -[elk]-Mace with my friends in the same clan.

since i've been using the nick forever, i restructured it for forums and came up with maceelk back in the day.

P

ProGroWannabe

How did I miss this one????

Mine is pretty simple too--maybe a little kooky?. But if I didn't have all the responsibilities that I do, I'd overgrow the world all by my DAMN SELF! Lol. I live it, I breathe it, I grow it.

So, I'd love to do nuthin but grow....but then wouldn't we all. I'm cheerfully envious of those that pull it off year after year.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
cause i keep candy. and all my friends and family call me Dr., professor, einstein, etc..
plus i love the movie candyman the only "brotha" horror star.

B

BrotherBud

What's up Farmers

Name is sorta self-explanatory; full of melanin, and love every aspect of the herb:rock:beer

H

hazyfontazy

Speaking of self explanatory.....:evilgrin

kuntjoose dont gotta explain either lol

mine was from the 60's when thing all went hazyfantazy man ..i spelled it wrong so ended up with a font :rock

G

GDaze

mine's kinda easy but for those interested i like to get stoned and watch australian soap operas :beer

C

cell

As in a functioning organic system, we are all cells functioning amongst each other to make this world we live in. I am just one of them.

M

Mr B

Coz I am Mr B.
B is for a well known city on the west coast of No. Most peeps know me by that name, all my friends call me it or they call me by a famous rap dou. Hint; they have an album called "Paid in full"

If you know it. Don't post it up here. (security reasons)

cheddarlope

cheddarlope

i hadnt even thought of the word 'cheddarlope' until i signed up 2 the farm. i just couldnt think of another username. but hey who knows, one day we all might be smokin sum cheddarlope lol

H

Husbandnwife420

:evilgrin ok my turn i just wanted 2 say grate thred and happy turkeyday to USMCtanker thank you for defending our sorry asses well most stayed back home u stud up and got wonded in the proses u are apresheated . sorry 4 spelling .. i 2 am dissabeld . if u fell u need a decoder just scip past it u dont have 2 b rude like last time u know who u are :mooning any way sorry this isant 4 venting hw420 me and wife love 2 burn 2gether:inlove:inlove:rock

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

this is a cool thread.

Dr.Candyman: lol yeah the black guy doesn't die first, he's already dead. that movie had me shittin my pants when i first saw it at the nice young age of 6.

my handle comes from an early highschool nickname i had. i would sell a lil weed and make "mo' money" then my friends. i also like Moe from the Simpson's. So when i came over here "mo' money" didn't sound good to me, but Moe Danks did. Then i found a pic of moe on google and did a little editing to make my avatar.

U

USMCtanker

:evilgrin ok my turn i just wanted 2 say grate thred and happy turkeyday to USMCtanker thank you for defending our sorry asses well most stayed back home u stud up and got wonded in the proses u are apresheated . sorry 4 spelling .. i 2 am dissabeld . if u fell u need a decoder just scip past it u dont have 2 b rude like last time u know who u are :mooning any way sorry this isant 4 venting hw420 me and wife love 2 burn 2gether:inlove:inlove:rock
lol thanks i cant type or spell as well so i feel ya lol. thanks for the good words you rock. :rock:beer:rock

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I used to be called Hoover_lungz but i had to change to jah_hoover 5 years ago due to security issues, well jah is for all the reggae music ve been listening to since i wwas 13yrs and i used to goto alot of aba shanti,jah shaka sessions and i have alot of rasta friends so i used jah in respect to rastafari as we all are rasta's in the heart and you dont haffi be dredd to be rasta, i used hoover coz i got sum fucking hoover lungs:)

1 love

jah_hoover

Top Bottom