Extract too dark with Extractcraft source turbo

• Thread starter Yamile.dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yamile.dot

Yamile.dot

Hey there, I’m pretty new to this and I got the extractcraft source turbo, a few weeks ago.
I’ve made every step exactly as I see in the YouTube tutorials but I can’t get (by far) the same end result as them. It is supposed to be a sort of light amber color but mine keeps turning very dark (I’ll attach some pictures at the end) it also ends super sticky and almost unmanageable and that causes lots of decrease for me. I’ve been doing a lot of research but everyone keeps saying diferent stuff and now I’m very confused 😔, I’ve also read that the color gets affected by the clorofila in the plant but the liquid (with the alcohol) has a very good color, just like them videos so, I don’t understand what goes wrong and when. (I apologize for my broken English and broken weed terms)

I really hope someone could help me out with this, thanks in advance!

4C865145 B210 4272 A31B DBA259DF5932

This is the drained ethanol after 30 sec. in the plant (Both previously freezefor 24 hrs) I’ve also heard that it has to be 3 min. Instead of 30 sec. but I don’t know.
CEAD74AB E4CD 48A5 91EF 4F081A038E13

This Is my horrible end result.
920CBC59 764C 45B8 8169 D7385049DF39

and this is the end result I’m looking for.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Welcome to The Farm!

Just based on what i can see and read; i am going to guess that you are not running any kind of post-wash filter system?
Additionally, I don't see any mention of a vacuum chamber which is not required unless your goal is "snap" shatter (like me 😁 ). I don't want to hijack your thread or force an opinion in any given direction, but i would like to help provide some ideas for direction. If what i have just said sounds strange and new; i would like to point you to a conversation/thread that you may find helpful. FULL DISCLOSURE: it is a thread I started this past January when i purchased my SourceTurbo with Xmas money. Source Turbo tinctures-oils & shatter (methanol/alcohol extraction)

There are lots of folks on that thread that may be able to add to your skill level and help you reach your goal(s). There are conversations all through out The Farm regarding this topic. I encourage you to use the search tool to explore the site and read, read, read. Then take what seems to apply to your situation and attempt to apply it. If it works, you're golden; add it to your protocol and move on. If you are not successful, rinse and repeat until you are.

Happy Growing 🍻🥂😁

btsouthworth44

btsouthworth44

Hey there, I’m pretty new to this and I got the extractcraft source turbo, a few weeks ago.
I’ve made every step exactly as I see in the YouTube tutorials but I can’t get (by far) the same end result as them. It is supposed to be a sort of light amber color but mine keeps turning very dark (I’ll attach some pictures at the end) it also ends super sticky and almost unmanageable and that causes lots of decrease for me. I’ve been doing a lot of research but everyone keeps saying diferent stuff and now I’m very confused 😔, I’ve also read that the color gets affected by the clorofila in the plant but the liquid (with the alcohol) has a very good color, just like them videos so, I don’t understand what goes wrong and when. (I apologize for my broken English and broken weed terms)

I really hope someone could help me out with this, thanks in advance!

View attachment 977621
This is the drained ethanol after 30 sec. in the plant (Both previously freezefor 24 hrs) I’ve also heard that it has to be 3 min. Instead of 30 sec. but I don’t know.
View attachment 977622
This Is my horrible end result.
View attachment 977623
and this is the end result I’m looking for.
I have also tried this multiple times destroying probably a pound of weed and I never got to be golden source turbo keep saying it’s possible I laid out the steps for them she didn’t have any improvements to give me wtf and they don’t except returns.

btsouthworth44

btsouthworth44

I have also tried this multiple times destroying probably a pound of weed and I never got to be golden source turbo keep saying it’s possible I laid out the steps for them she didn’t have any improvements to give me wtf and they don’t except returns.
Did the videos have any cuts in them?

btsouthworth44

btsouthworth44

Welcome to The Farm!

Just based on what i can see and read; i am going to guess that you are not running any kind of post-wash filter system?
Additionally, I don't see any mention of a vacuum chamber which is not required unless your goal is "snap" shatter (like me 😁 ). I don't want to hijack your thread or force an opinion in any given direction, but i would like to help provide some ideas for direction. If what i have just said sounds strange and new; i would like to point you to a conversation/thread that you may find helpful. FULL DISCLOSURE: it is a thread I started this past January when i purchased my SourceTurbo with Xmas money. Source Turbo tinctures-oils & shatter (methanol/alcohol extraction)

There are lots of folks on that thread that may be able to add to your skill level and help you reach your goal(s). There are conversations all through out The Farm regarding this topic. I encourage you to use the search tool to explore the site and read, read, read. Then take what seems to apply to your situation and attempt to apply it. If it works, you're golden; add it to your protocol and move on. If you are not successful, rinse and repeat until you are.

Happy Growing 🍻🥂😁
Has anyone had any real success it was $600 proof

btsouthworth44

btsouthworth44

We’re not doing anything wrong. The product description or something they couldn’t deliver. No returns accepted $600 paperweight and I did use a vac pump for filtration