Extrema & chem d x afghan grow

• Thread starter Hlg09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hlg09

good skillz bro, aero is for the brave and experienced :)
Im plenty brave but not as experienced as I would like to be, I just try to keep the ppm as low as I can throughout. This is only my second aero grow so hopefully no crash and burn.

B

BeachBummed

hey man mad props i cant wait to see how this turns out! im right behind you with my KO's, so i cant wait to watch this.

Im a girl when it comes to hydro, SOMEDAY. DWC set ups fascinate me, but at the same time im terrified. like sharks ya know? haha.

good luck mang!

~Bum

H

Hlg09

hey man mad props i cant wait to see how this turns out! im right behind you with my KO's, so i cant wait to watch this.

Im a girl when it comes to hydro, SOMEDAY. DWC set ups fascinate me, but at the same time im terrified. like sharks ya know? haha.

good luck mang!

~Bum
Thanks for the props bro, you will not be disapointed with KO for sure. You should look into standalone dwc its super simple and you only have air pumps to worry with, and maybe heaters or chillers depending on the situation.

H

Hlg09

Well farmers I got 3 males out of 10 so far the other seven are still hiding their sexual identities hopefully there are no more males in there doin tuck betweens haha. Its a shame I hate to have to kill such lush beautiful plants they are on the their seventh and eigth node and have 9 finger fan leaves all over the place. Tis a shame.Two of them are Chemdog D x afghan and one extrema may they rest in peace.
IMG_0567.JPG
IMG_0566.JPG

S

SweetIslandFunk

Isn't it sad? I have a beautiful extrema that is nice and bushy which I thought was a keeper pheno but it's a fucking male.

H

Hlg09

Ok farmers a lil update, my remaining seven appear to be females and I just cut clones 2 days ago in case I run across any keepers to make a mother from.
Heres the clones lookin rough:
IMG_0582.JPG

And heres a crappy pic of the flowering unit:
IMG_0581.JPG

H

Hlg09

Isn't it sad? I have a beautiful extrema that is nice and bushy which I thought was a keeper pheno but it's a fucking male.
I know right been working on an isolation box for males so I can try my hand at pollen chunking one of these days.

B

BeachBummed

hey man any chance i could get a peek at the light overhead/set up?

i really really want to get some dwc/hydro going, but i gotta wait to get out of this apt.

just put that male outside man.... isnt it time yet? haha. i've been on the west coast so i dont know much about out here in the south... i see we're holdin it down together, haha.

but pop that thing in the backyard, when the sacs open up just cop some and save it for that rainy day....

H

Hlg09

Yeah bro here ya go.
Carbon filter and 500 cfm inline fan:
IMG_0588.JPG

And a 1000k cooltube:
IMG_0591.JPG

Yeah man that filter keeps the stank down in your house I can tell when its not running the whole back half of my house smells like a skunks ass. I already killed off all the males from this go round im waiting on a pack of lapis mt. indica that I anticipate saving male from.

H

Hlg09

Received my lapis mt. indica beans today figured I may as well post on them in this thread while its goin until they get big enough then I will start another thread on them. They were all big striped healthy lookin seeds I anticipate 100% germ rate.
IMG_0595.JPG

H

Hlg09

Heres some current pics they showed pre flowers 1 week ago they have been on 12/12 for almost 3 weeks.
Extrema 1:
extrema1.JPG

Extrema 2:
extrema2.JPG

Extrema 5 in dwc:
extrema5.JPG

Chemdog D x afghan 1:
chemghan1.JPG

S

SweetIslandFunk

Oh I haven't even gotten to my afghaans yet they haven't showed sex yet

A

Arsenal18

sweet i hope i have that kind of m/f ratio once my beans get here, they should be here any day now

H

Hlg09

sweet i hope i have that kind of m/f ratio once my beans get here, they should be here any day now
Not bad eh, I still have 5 extrema beans unpopped. I grew out a ten pack of ko and got 6 fems 4 males and 1 that never sprouted. Tryin to get lapis mt. to come up right now wish me luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom