Eye Hortilux Powerveg T5 New Color Set

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
It's OK to have your opinion about it :) the tomato plant is actually only about 3 weeks old, she'll get bigger and bushier :) I'm not trying to sell them, just trying to show they do work (even if expensive) maybe not the best for others, but for me, it works great.

-Fox
You should try growing cannabis under them, people were using it thousands of years before a man said it was bad.
I believe it was put here by God along with all of the other plants for us to use for food and medicine, since when does a man telling you not to do something because it is wrong make it wrong?

Foxlink

Foxlink

You should try growing cannabis under them, people were using it thousands of years before a man said it was bad.
I believe it was put here by God along with all of the other plants for us to use for food and medicine, since when does a man telling you not to do something because it is wrong make it wrong?

I really want to- honestly. But until it's OK for me to do it, I can't. I love to grow plants on my own, and if I can grow my own medicine, hot damn. My place I live in I can't exactly jump out and move. Being disabled(sadly so is my wife), I'm stuck here in an apt. that at least keeps a roof over our head, etc… Once it DOES, I will definitely grow. :)

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

It's OK to have your opinion about it :) the tomato plant is actually only about 3 weeks old, she'll get bigger and bushier :) I'm not trying to sell them, just trying to show they do work (even if expensive) maybe not the best for others, but for me, it works great.

-Fox
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off like a Richard.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Auto #1 Autoflowering Feminised Seeds Info

Auto #1 is our original autoflowering dwarf variety. At one of the lowest prices on the market, Auto #1 makes a great entry level strain. No separate room or light cycle is needed to flower. Passing directly from seed to the flowering stage does away with the vegetative growth period altogether so it finishes as fast as any other auto in our range. When creating Auto #1 we wanted a strain with an improved yield and taste whilst maintaining all the benefits of an autoflowering dwarf like Lowryder. Not only that, it has one of the lowest odour levels of any auto making it an excellent discreet grow. If given 20 or even 22 hours of light, the results can be truly satisfying. More vigorous and with a greater psychoactive effect, Auto #1 has a better taste than Lowryder and many typical autoflowering strains. It is considered very easy to grow, almost foolproof, and its dwarf like height makes it ideal for balconies, terraces or any place where space is limited. Auto #1 will thrive in most climate zones provided it is given plenty of light (even very northern latitudes).

All you need is a small closet or box and some cfl lightbulbs...

indicabush

indicabush

@Foxlink...does AMHA have apartment inspections now-a-days?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
That non smelly autoflowering seed I linked finishes in 70 days from seed, just start the seed right after inspection....golden...

Top Bottom