• Thread starter Buddy Flowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Flowers

thankfully, i've worked through the issues. thanks for your help everyone

wonka

wonka

I know a guy who uses the hydrofarm 15-minute interval timers for his clone machine, 15 min on, 15 min off. He has success without having to ice the solution twice a day. oh, and he's had the same pump for about 2 years. I'd say it held up.

i have used my ez60 on the same timer, 30on/30off for 4 years with no prob.. 95-100% roots with-in 14 days

w.wonka

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I tryed the cycle timers and saw i need to keep away from that stright up. Happen to add a ton of heat and no AC. now i cant get my ez30 to pop roots any more with out it not looking green still. added a big dome to bring the RH up. then the temp under the dome went up to 85. the roots from doing rockwool is just not as big to go into my cap ebb flow. other wise i keep the ppm under 100 and ph around 5-6. also saw some time in the pass trying to move the ph makes me fail too. almost have better luck with no testers lol

B

Buddy Flowers

i do. i add a frozen vitamin water bottle every 4 hours to keep temps down. roots in 8 days this past round

T

the lorax

I never had good luck running 24/7. Got a timer that runs 1 on 4 off and it works awesome.

B

Bobby Smith

Fucked if I didn't leave my EZ unplugged today for 6 hours..........clones looked dead as doorknobs when I went in there.

They should be fine since the pump is plugged back in, but motherfucker........

B

Bobby Smith

Yeah, quite rooted (been meaning to transplant for a couple of days now) - here's a couple pics.

When I went in they were all doubled over like I'd sprayed them with weed killer.

Plugged it back in an hour ago, so I'm hoping when I go back in there (within the hour) they should be fine - these plants are getting turned into mothers (not directly flowered themselves) so I'm not too worried about it.

122110 001
122110 002
122110 006
B

Buddy Flowers

nice, yea they'll come back if they're rooted like that. glad u avoided a disaster.

B

bastard_x

if you put activated carbon in a nylon and tie it off drop it in your res, they would grow roots without jets or bubbles. the process would take longer and the carbon would probly throw off the ppm but this would work incase of long periods of time without power. this stuff is available at pet shops for fish tank filters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom