EZ-Grow & Bloom 3part nute line up.

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coir

Coir

Good deal & I trust you fully. I'm just alil out of my comfort zone. I fully believe you have done your research,
Thanks & Respect
I have done years of research and won't steer you the wrong way! I want you to succeed with your test as much as you do. Trust me on this. My last lab results running this food on a couple of different strains were the highest they had seen for the strain tested and all of them were fed nothing but the growth and bloom formulas. My CBD strain tested out at 13%CBD's with 7% THC and my THC strains came back at 24.5% and 21% THC.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Looking forward to the show. I like how the part b is the same and the part a differs from veg to bloom. Been using veg bloom for awhile and still think it needs something more in flower.

Stoke

Stoke

I'm subbed to this! Can't wait to see how they turn out for you Power. I run hydro so I might have to try these nutes.

Coir, how long does a 1lb bag last?

Power OG

Power OG

Quick update. Novacaine is looking great and getting full doses of EZ grow and has responded very well.
20140718 142631

m8ty

m8ty

Nice she looks so much better, the full strength is making a difference...

Camdawg

Camdawg

@Power OG have you ever ran jacks pro? I'm getting my ducks in a row for a run and thinking about trying coco for real this time. EZgrow/bloom seems slightly better suited for coco then jacks which I ran with good results in promix.

Top Bottom