EZ-Grow & Bloom 3part nute line up.

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Test run with EZ grow & bloom in 1gal coco tempts under a Mars II 400w led light.
Ez grow  bloom 3part nute line up 3

Strain- Novacaine pre 92 sensi star x LBL( Long Bottom Leaf =sfv og x Jack's cleaner 2)
Ez grow  bloom 3part nute line up 2

Ez grow  bloom 3part nute line up
m8ty

m8ty

After you mix the tap water with these nutes whats the pH of the solution? Are you having to adjust the pH of the solution?

Power OG

Power OG

No adjusting I hit 5.8-6ph after mixed. Just started this test last week. I will post ph values tonight when I feed. I have high hopes for this product.
Respect

Rushoe

Rushoe

yo man man veg plus bloom is the way to go not knocking ur hustle but its one of the best products simple and easy one part with tap is all u need

Power OG

Power OG

yo man man veg plus bloom is the way to go not knocking ur hustle but its one of the best products simple and easy one part with tap is all u need
That's actually the line I use & love it. So yes I agree Dirty veg + bloom rocks, but as I said this is a test and this is a brand new nute line it has a separate part A for veg & bloom and the same part B for whole grow. So your only using 2 products a time, which is the same with veg + bloom with the 2 extra additives. Its still early but so far EZ veg & EZ bloom is doing good. I definitely like to test new products.
Respect

Rushoe

Rushoe

Nice man before that I was using maxi bloom in coco that made some nice buds and I dont know whats in that stuff but it has something that makes the roots go crazy and makes them all fuzzy and shit I think this is a good thing lol I was getting 3 oz plants from one gallon buckets outside with like a 3 week veg with good training that was a while ago those where just tester plants . I grow outside for the head stash and I consider myself having alot of dank cuts and beans around me rare some much dank to go around

Power OG

Power OG

Ph values

My tap: 7.5ph & 263ppm

With full dose of EZ grow: 6.7ph & 1590ppm I lowered my ph to 5.8 & cut in half with water only because I wasn't comfortable feeding that high of ppms this early on. I will raise slowly. Also will have pics of growth tomorrow.

Coir

Coir

Run it full strength! Seriously, I even feed my seedlings at full strength with no problems. As long as you keep them well watered without drying out the coco and get good runoff each feeding, it's designed to be run that strong and they will grow a lot faster. With new coco, you can feed even stronger until the runoff stabilizes at the input ec/ppm. After that, simply checking runoff and adjusting feed strength/watering frequency based on those readings.

Power OG

Power OG

Ok sorry for delay. I have flushed and started back at recommended dose. I was see a slight burn and mg deficiency. So I flushed mix and have fed her at full strength and I think she is looking better. I'm nervous because this is a new medium & new nute system to me. I have been in soil my whole growing life. I'm getting the hang of it.
Novacaine (pre 95 sensi star x LBL)

Coir

Coir

The burning at the bottom looks like potassium deficiency so running the food at full strength will clear that right up. Just keep an eye on the runoff at each watering. Anywhere between 1500-2000ppm(2.5-3EC) will not burn the plant and should give you the fastest growth. The pH should be between 5-6 in coir with this food. I know people will say that the feed level is way too high but I designed this food to be run at these levels and the growth rate is incredible.

Power OG

Power OG

The burning at the bottom looks like potassium deficiency so running the food at full strength will clear that right up. Just keep an eye on the runoff at each watering. Anywhere between 1500-2000ppm(2.5-3EC) will not burn the plant and should give you the fastest growth. The pH should be between 5-6 in coir with this food. I know people will say that the feed level is way too high but I designed this food to be run at these levels and the growth rate is incredible.
Good deal & I trust you fully. I'm just alil out of my comfort zone. I fully believe you have done your research,
Thanks & Respect

Top Bottom