• Tagged users None
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20201116 1031292

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
man they both look great, please do update when they've all had a bit of a cure. Even the haze leaning phenos seems to have filled out nicely.
Thank you !
Yes indeed there is something special about these vigorous, strong, resistant sativas, a raw beauty.
Right indeed the purple haze buds have become nice as well, also very resinous.
Looking with a magnifier its amazing, all kinds of trichomes, fat and thin and long or short stalk, or without stalk.
Also some purple stalks and trichomes.
Smell has become stronger in the last weeks, a bit of sweet, anise, liquorice.

Red0ctober

Red0ctober

Thank you !
Yes indeed there is something special about these vigorous, strong, resistant sativas, a raw beauty.
Right indeed the purple haze buds have become nice as well, also very resinous.
Looking with a magnifier its amazing, all kinds of trichomes, fat and thin and long or short stalk, or without stalk.
Also some purple stalks and trichomes.
Smell has become stronger in the last weeks, a bit of sweet, anise, liquorice.
It's definitely a strain I want to try, F13 and Flo seem to be very good matches for heavy sativa varieties without removing too much of the full sativa affect from what I've been reading.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
It's definitely a strain I want to try, F13 and Flo seem to be very good matches for heavy sativa varieties without removing too much of the full sativa affect from what I've been reading.
So the Purple Haze pheno has been smoked after a good cure and the results were surprising.
I was expecting another strong sativa effect but to my surprise it hit me like a strong indica.
My eyes became heavy an i could hardly keep them open the first half hour.
Very psychedelic, strong psychoactive, not really suitable for doing anything but relaxing.
Very resinous, hard to make a joint with sticky fingers.
Two very different phenotypes, in appearance and effect, and i like them both.
Wonder how the cross i made with Panama will turn out, have high hopes.

Top Bottom